Follow

Icon

Character » Icon appears in 106 issues.

Icon is the superhero persona of Arnus aka Augustus Freeman, and member of the Terminan alien race. He crash-landed on Earth in the American South in 1839; Raised as a slave, but escaped through the Underground Railroad. Following a series of events, Augustus decides to become a Superhero, and eventually joins the Justice League, after being drafted by Superman.

Rogues Gallery

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

#1  Edited By Black_Claw

Hello, I'm new to the forums! I am a fan of the milestone characters, Static being my favorite. But if I had to choose a second favorite it would have to be Icon. So since Static's series got cancelled, I was sitting here wondering if another Milestone character would get a shot at an ongoing and I think Icon would be a perfect choice for that. But the one problem I have with Icon is that he has an extremely small selection of bad guys to fight, and I mean EXTREMELY small. The only villains that come to my mind are Holocaust (Bang Baby crime boss), Lysistrata Jones (a woman with the power to seduce men), and oblivion (an alien that messed with Icon's ship and caused it to crash to earth). And ever since the early days of Milestone Media, Static always got the cooler villains while Icon mostly fought petty criminals. That's right, the flagship character of Milestone who could hold his own in a fight with Superman was mostly stuck fighting common street punks. Are you kidding me?! So if Icon were to get his own ongoing in the new 52, what kind of villains would you like to see him fight? Personally, I think Holocaust would be an excellent arch nemesis for Icon. I also think Lysistrata and Oblivion would be cool to bring back as well (though IMO the former needs a redesign. She looks way to 70's to me). Your thoughts on some rogues?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jointron33

@Black_Claw: Lysistrata Jones was SUPPOSED to look 70s.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo Ultraman would be a great rogue for Icon to face.Hasent been seen since the new52 & has solid background when going up against the DC heavy weights.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.