Follow

Icon

Character » Icon appears in 106 issues.

Icon is the superhero persona of Arnus aka Augustus Freeman, and member of the Terminan alien race. He crash-landed on Earth in the American South in 1839; Raised as a slave, but escaped through the Underground Railroad. Following a series of events, Augustus decides to become a Superhero, and eventually joins the Justice League, after being drafted by Superman.

Icon would lose to Superman?

StatFan201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does he have any weaknesses, I don't think I've seen any listed anywhere. If he doesn't have any how can anybody say that Superman would beat him in a fight?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I know practically nothing about Icon but...just because he has no weaknesses doesn't mean that he would win in a fight....Spider-man doesn't have any weaknesses and Superman would destroy him

Shn275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icon, like Superman, has an unlimited supply of power. To my knowledge, he has no weaknesses. That said, could Icon defeat Superman!? I say it depends. Their encounters have always been left as stalemates. Neither did significant damage to the other, even when they were going all out.

In one way, Icon is the more powerful character in that his body is constantly generating energy, whereas Superman mainly relies on the Sun. No Sun = limited reserve energy, less damage output, ultimately leaving him more susceptible to injury.

JMTyranny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen Icon lacks Superman's conviction; that would go a long way in a fight between the two. as Far as weakness go I think if you look at Icon's power source you can see how a clever Sci-fi writer could compose several ways of disrupting Icon's positron field.

dcbicthes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpIcon already knocked his block off

Avatar image for deactivated-5dea8b46257b7
    deactivated-5dea8b46257b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.