Icon underrated?

#1 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that people should put Icon at about superman level, what about y'all

#2 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm,maybe. He's not exactly Superman level, more like a low tier kryptonian, but i don't ever see him too underestimated either.

#3 Posted by Shawnbaby (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a Battle.

#4 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: they do, he's pretty much made to be milestone's superman, before DC acquired milestone.

#5 Posted by Shn275 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

He is on Superman's level or very close to it. The clash they had ended in a stalemate with neither one causing the other significant damage. In JLA: World's Collide, Icon punched Superman through the Watchtower into space; his hand was sore afterwards but with his healing factor, it healed in seconds. Superman even said that Icon's punch was the hardest he'd ever been hit.

The problem is that he's so underused. When DC decided to include him & Rocket in the YJ series, I was overjoyed; sadly the only episodes that featured them speaking were the last two episodes of season 1 before the Invasion timeskip.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shn275 said:

He is on Superman's level or very close to it. The clash they had ended in a stalemate with neither one causing the other significant damage. In JLA: World's Collide, Icon punched Superman through the Watchtower into space; his hand was sore afterwards but with his healing factor, it healed in seconds. Superman even said that Icon's punch was the hardest he'd ever been hit.

The problem is that he's so underused. When DC decided to include him & Rocket in the YJ series, I was overjoyed; sadly the only episodes that featured them speaking were the last two episodes of season 1 before the Invasion timeskip.

#7 Posted by Wardemon32 (4360 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, yes he is

#8 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon should be able to beat up Superman if Icon learns more kung fu than Superman. Icon could also try using a giant knife or giant gun from his home planet Terminus.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.