Follow

Icon

Character » Icon appears in 106 issues.

Icon is the superhero persona of Arnus aka Augustus Freeman, and member of the Terminan alien race. He crash-landed on Earth in the American South in 1839; Raised as a slave, but escaped through the Underground Railroad. Following a series of events, Augustus decides to become a Superhero, and eventually joins the Justice League, after being drafted by Superman.

Icon Questions ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I have a couple of questions for Icon. 1) Is he in the New 52 ? 2) I noticed he has alot of Superman's power and more like Phasing, Invisibility, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Energy Generation, Electricity Manipulation, Energy Constructs and more. So I was wondering if he had any weaknesses ?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Black_Claw

Icon's not in the new 52, I'm hoping he does show up later on though. It would be even better if he got his own ongoing series (as I suggested in my own topic). And as far as I know, he doesn't have any known weaknesses.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Black_Claw said:

Icon's not in the new 52, I'm hoping he does show up later on though. It would be even better if he got his own ongoing series (as I suggested in my own topic). And as far as I know, he doesn't have any known weaknesses.

Wow all that power and no weakness. So Icon is like Superman Prime. You know if SP diden't suck. No wonder DC diden't put him in the new 52. I like Duplicate Boy one of the most powerfull members of the Legion of Super-Heroes and he is not in the New 52 ether.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By cameron83

wow,if he's this overpowered character,then I don't even want to hear of him

The New L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The New L

Man... Icon is a bag of chips or what. Anyway Duplicate Boy is awesome he is possibly the most powerful being in the entire 30th century thanks to his ability to copy any super power he has ever seen. He frequently copies many of the powers of Superboy as well as various other members of the Legion.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Twentyfive

I don't think he is needed, really. The only Milestone characters that are really appealing are Static, and Rocket, but I'm not sure Rocket can hold a series on her own. I know Static can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.