Icon Questions ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a couple of questions for Icon. 1) Is he in the New 52 ? 2) I noticed he has alot of Superman's power and more like Phasing, Invisibility, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Energy Generation, Electricity Manipulation, Energy Constructs and more. So I was wondering if he had any weaknesses ?

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon's not in the new 52, I'm hoping he does show up later on though. It would be even better if he got his own ongoing series (as I suggested in my own topic). And as far as I know, he doesn't have any known weaknesses.

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw said:

Icon's not in the new 52, I'm hoping he does show up later on though. It would be even better if he got his own ongoing series (as I suggested in my own topic). And as far as I know, he doesn't have any known weaknesses.

Wow all that power and no weakness. So Icon is like Superman Prime. You know if SP diden't suck. No wonder DC diden't put him in the new 52. I like Duplicate Boy one of the most powerfull members of the Legion of Super-Heroes and he is not in the New 52 ether.

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6624 posts) - - Show Bio

wow,if he's this overpowered character,then I don't even want to hear of him

#5 Posted by The New L (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Man... Icon is a bag of chips or what. Anyway Duplicate Boy is awesome he is possibly the most powerful being in the entire 30th century thanks to his ability to copy any super power he has ever seen. He frequently copies many of the powers of Superboy as well as various other members of the Legion.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he is needed, really. The only Milestone characters that are really appealing are Static, and Rocket, but I'm not sure Rocket can hold a series on her own. I know Static can.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.