Ichigo vs Ulquiorra REMATCH

#1 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

If anybody isnt following the manga Ulquiorra is back and Ichigo is set against him. Alot of stand offs have begun but of course this is the long awaited showdown. Hopefully Ichigo has somehow progressed since his beatdown by Nnorita.

#2 Posted by Shino302 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

when was the last time you checked this. Ichigo is wiping the floor with Ulquiorra and is not showing any mercy

#3 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Shino302 said:
"when was the last time you checked this."
That was posted 3 months and 3 weeks ago >.>
#4 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Shino302 said:
"when was the last time you checked this."
That was posted 3 months and 3 weeks ago >.>"
that time, ulquiorra was thrashing ichigo until recently when he transformed into a hollow
#5 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquiorra CURBSTOMP :P

#6 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Ulquiorra CURBSTOMP :P"
read bleach? ichigo's hollow form trashed ulquiorra
#7 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"Acer said:
"Ulquiorra CURBSTOMP :P"
read bleach? ichigo's hollow form trashed ulquiorra "
I was joking hence the :P Ive already read it.
#8 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Magicalmoment said:
"Acer said:
"Ulquiorra CURBSTOMP :P"
read bleach? ichigo's hollow form trashed ulquiorra "
I was joking hence the :P Ive already read it."
ok,didn't notice

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.