Follow

Ichigo Kurosaki

Character » Ichigo Kurosaki appears in 507 issues.

Ichigo Kurosaki is a human Substitute Soul Reaper for the Soul Society, who protects his friends and family above all else. Unlike most characters he really doesn't have an end goal. Ichigo will still protect everything he cares for even at the cost of his life and/or amazing powers. He was unsure of his powers and job but has come to embrace them as a part of himself and uses those powers for the greater good.

Bleach Manga Discussion Thread

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Well, since there isnt one, and this is an awesome series, I figured Id start it ;D

Discuss any of the recent chapters here, and of course any general Bleach talk, and blah blah blah...

Im hardcore looking forward to round 2 of the Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight, Ulquiorra being my favorite character in the series. This Karakura deal again is kind of meh for me, it happens to often, though Im glad we got to see Hisagi Shuhei fight someone

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By abeyance

No Caption Provided

Ulquiorra looks like Devilman in his Second Stage Resurrection, and he is also a beast with it to. Ichigo cant do anything but talk big at this point.
    Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

He can't even talk anymore.  He'll be lucky if he lives after what Ulqui did to him.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Magicalmoment

yea,ichigo is too weak

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By abeyance

Not for long I saw it guys. The hair is getting longer has he lies grasping for dear life. I think an old friend of Ichigo's is about to show his true face once again. I hope Ishida dies as a result. He is just there now and not even amusing. Oh im a smudge smart guy who thinks im better than all shinigami, but is constantly saved by one.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVNT READ NEW CHAP

Okay COME ON!!! If this turns into how Yuyu began to end im gonna get irritated. Yeah dont want Ichi to die but come on we know hes a hallow but for him to go FULL BLOWN hollow which it looks like next chapter will be will just be irritating. Cant he just get his ass kicked for once and not get uber powerful afterwardss
    No Caption Provided

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

I wonder if this should be continued here.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

could verywell be but this is where i know Rez will be at SOME point so wanted it here lol

vooder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vooder

watch him transform and still get his ass kicked

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SUNMAN

Whats with this whole transformation after he dies thing. This is totally a rip off from Yu Yu Hakusho! When Yusuke Urameshi transformed into a half demon.

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Thunderstone

Im not to sure about that considering how adaptive his hollow form is remember when the Vazards put him through theHollow control test and in his full blown hollow state he posed a incredible threat even extreme regeneration. Looks like Ichigo is gonna kick some el quolros full form ass. By the way am i the only one thats forgot about Ichigo's dad who showed Shinigami powers earlier on the series I wanna know whats up with that.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Acer
    Thunderstone said:
    "Im not to sure about that considering how adaptive his hollow form is remember when the Vazards put him through theHollow control test and in his full blown hollow state he posed a incredible threat even extreme regeneration. Looks like Ichigo is gonna kick some el quolros full form ass. By the way am i the only one thats forgot about Ichigo's dad who showed Shinigami powers earlier on the series I wanna know whats up with that."
    Isshin is a former captain and recieved his shinigami powers back. I hope we see more of what he's made of.
    Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Magicalmoment

i hope he transform to his hollow form

Thunderstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Thunderstone

agreed the question is will he have more control since he went through vazard training or will he go berserk and even attack orihime

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By abeyance

umm yeah wasnt expecting it to look like this...YESSSS!!

No Caption Provided

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By abeyance

wow missed one week and now Yammy is supposed top dog as Espada 0 wtf. Thats gotta be a temporary thing he's too much of a block head to be a leading figure.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Acer
    abeyance said:
    "wow missed one week and now Yammy is supposed top dog as Espada 0 wtf. Thats gotta be a temporary thing he's too much of a block head to be a leading figure."
    I dont think he is number one. A change in number does ot mean that. Remember Yammy said all he's been doing is sleeping and taking in sporotual energy. Obviously increasing his overall strength. I would say he has the potential to become the strongest. Base form he is the weakest but release form, potential strongest.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SUNMAN

Who knows how this situation with Yammy will play out. I am more interested in how the battles on earth will go.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Acer
    SUNMAN said:
    "Who knows how this situation with Yammy will play out. I am more interested in how the battles on earth will go."
    Thats what im looking forward to. Especially Stark Vs Shunsui, but the way things are playing out, the captains are gonna need to team up to take out the Espada because there owning from what we seen in the last chapter.
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think I've ever seen someone get owned as hard as Hitsugaya just did.  He's done for the rest of the manga, barring serious 4th Division intervention.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Acer
    Alexander Anderson said:
    "I don't think I've ever seen someone get owned as hard as Hitsugaya just did.  He's done for the rest of the manga, barring serious 4th Division intervention."
    I actually thought he would put up some form of a fight LOL None of the captains are fairing to well in their fights.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SUNMAN
    Acer said:
    "Alexander Anderson said:
    "I don't think I've ever seen someone get owned as hard as Hitsugaya just did.  He's done for the rest of the manga, barring serious 4th Division intervention."
    I actually thought he would put up some form of a fight LOL None of the captains are fairing to well in their fights. "
    I hope Hitsugaya, finds a way to win some how. He is not the strongest of Captains and fights are much harder for him and I like him. I use to love Ichigo, but he is overpowered now.
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Acer

None of the captains will win. Even with the help of the others they will still lose, Aizen himself has enough confidence in his top 3 Espada. Thats what the Vizards are for. We all know they'll make some huge dramatic entry and help Soul Society. Thats what i see happening.

I also dont see Hitsugaya dieing either, despite his current state, but i have a feeling that Shunsui will die.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth
    Alexander Anderson said:
    Hitsugaya comes off as the weakest.

and stark isn't showing that he's very worthy of the number 1 rank
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Acer
    geraldthesloth said:
    Hitsugaya comes off as the weakest.and stark isn't showing that he's very worthy of the number 1 rank"
    Obviously, dude is lazy as hell. He's exactly like me LOL Also he is fighting who i consider the second strongest person in soul society, and all Shunsui is doing is dodging and by the looks of it barley.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth

yeah. atleast he's a good character

can't wait too see komamura do alot more hopefully

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Acer
    geraldthesloth said:
    "yeah. atleast he's a good charactercan't wait too see komamura do alot more hopefully"
    I think he sould help Soifon with Barragan. He has  the strength to budge him lol

Although Barragan Vs Yammamoto would be better. Two grumpy old men fighting = EPIC xP
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SUNMAN
    Acer said:
    "None of the captains will win. Even with the help of the others they will still lose, Aizen himself has enough confidence in his top 3 Espada. Thats what the Vizards are for. We all know they'll make some huge dramatic entry and help Soul Society. Thats what i see happening. I also dont see Hitsugaya dieing either, despite his current state, but i have a feeling that Shunsui will die. "
    good point forgot about the Vizards
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
    Hitsugaya comes off as the weakest.and stark isn't showing that he's very worthy of the number 1 rank"
    Hitsugaya was in over his head from the minute the fighting started.  He never stood a chance against Halibel.  As for Stark, he's easily the scariest of the nine Espada.  Most of the others have something to prove, some stupid chip on their shoulder that makes them irrational in the right circumstances.  Stark just doesn't give a crap.  Don't let his cat and mouse game with Shunsui fool you; once he cuts loose, things are going to get ugly in a big hurry.

This last issue confirms one thing for me: people are going to die.  Tite Kubo isn't screwing around anymore.  Everything is on the line, and all the characters are playing for keeps.  Those happy-go-lucky days of fighting for fun or to prove who has the bigger d*ck are over.  If the Captains don't step up, the Espada are going to kill the sh*t out of them.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Acer
    Alexander Anderson said:
    This last issue confirms one thing for me: people are going to die.  Tite Kubo isn't screwing around anymore.  Everything is on the line, and all the characters are playing for keeps.  Those happy-go-lucky days of fighting for fun or to prove who has the bigger d*ck are over.  If the Captains don't step up, the Espada are going to kill the sh*t out of them."
    Even if they do step up their still screwed. The 3 Espada aint even treating their fights seriously and two of them have yet to reveal their release forms. Like i said, they need to team up to even stand a chance of survivng.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geraldthesloth

I agree.

Im just curious about yammy being the 0 espada and wondering where that leaves him on the food chain now?

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Acer
    Acer said:
    "abeyance said:
    "wow missed one week and now Yammy is supposed top dog as Espada 0 wtf. Thats gotta be a temporary thing he's too much of a block head to be a leading figure."
    I dont think he is number one. A change in number does not mean that. Remember Yammy said all he's been doing is sleeping and taking in sporotual energy. Obviously increasing his overall strength. I would say he has the potential to become the strongest. Base form he is the weakest but release form, potential strongest. "
    @Gerald: These are my thoughts XD
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth

I see.

I hate him almost as much as i did ulquoirra

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Acer

I dont like him either, but i love the concept of his character.

LOL I liked Ulquiorra. Shame his fight with Ichigo wasn't as good as i thought it would be. The battle in the city is way better :P

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth

haha true true!

The recent battles in the anime were good too. i was so happy to see aporro get tooled the way he did by Mayuri

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Acer

I have to say that scene is bad ass. Give that guy some prep time he could pwn anyone. I would love to see a battle between him and Kisuke, who i can also see making an appearance along with Yoruichi sometime soon.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geraldthesloth
    Acer said:
    "I have to say that scene is bad ass. Give that guy some prep time he could pwn anyone. I would love to see a battle between him and Kisuke, who i can also see making an appearance along with Yoruichi sometime soon. "
    I can see Tousen and Komamura fighting to the death soon along With Aizen and Kisuke...What's left for Gin i have no idea.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SUNMAN

I use to find Ulquoirra annoying but I grew to like him in the last two or three chapters. I thought the Yammy thing was a cool twist definitely unexpected. 

And honestly I could care less about the guys in Hueco Mundo(sp) anymore they save Orihime, and all the characters there are powerful together

Ichigo, Ishida, Chad, Rukia, Neji, Orohime, Byakuya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Retsu Unohana, Isane Kotetsu, Hanatarō Yamada 

They might have a little trouble with Yammy, but they will take him out with 0 casualties. Than they all need to get there butts to the real battle.
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Acer
    geraldthesloth said:
    "Acer said:
    "I have to say that scene is bad ass. Give that guy some prep time he could pwn anyone. I would love to see a battle between him and Kisuke, who i can also see making an appearance along with Yoruichi sometime soon. "
    I can see Tousen and Komamura fighting to the death soon along With Aizen and Kisuke...What's left for Gin i have no idea."
    I actually think either Tousen or Gin is actually good, or will return to the good side. I think Gin will have a rematch with Hitsugaya at some point. Another fight that will most likely happen is Aizen Vs Shinji, and i hope Shinji beats the hell out of him. Mostly because he is my fave character lol.
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geraldthesloth

They need to power up Hitsugaya fast. he better have a secret power hidden or something at the moment.

Aizen VS shinji could happen though i think Shinji looks like a Gin Ripoff. And i do think tousen would be the first to be good since Grimmjow got his arm cutoff  him and aizen have been having what looks like disputes.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SUNMAN

Aizen seems over powered to me. and I hope Gin  does not become good.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By geraldthesloth
    SUNMAN said:
    "Aizen seems over powered to me. and I hope Gi  does not become good."
    Tousen is the most likley to be good out of him and Gin
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SUNMAN
    geraldthesloth said:
    "They need to power up Hitsugaya fast. he better have a secret power hidden or something at the moment."

This is what I am hoping for. Something with his Ban Kai or Ice dragon. Since he is the youngest Captain, he may not have unlocked or reached his full potential yet.
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Acer

@Sun: I see Orhime being the one to defeat Yammy. Its possible she can reverse the process of him taking in all that spiritual energy. Greatly weaking him. Just a thought.

@Gerald: LOL he's strong but not as strong as some people make him out to be. Alright he's a prodigy and all but he'e still very young compared to the others.

Shinji is awesome lol. he guy is gonna be serious when he goes all out. Good point about Tousen. To me he seemd to be recruited more through fear as opposed to following a path of justice. In the turn back the pendulum you can tell he is scared by Aizen. Gin dosen't strike me as that bad either.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth

Alot of people haven't shown there real bankai yet...i heard some people saying that Kenpachi's was a damn minigun even though he doesn't know its name

and if anyone besides hitsugaya needs a power up it's damn Renji

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Acer
    geraldthesloth said:
    "Alot of people haven't shown there real bankai yet...i heard some people saying that Kenpachi's was a damn minigun even though he doesn't know its nameand if anyone besides hitsugaya needs a power up it's damn Renji"
    Ahhhhh Kenpachi, like the character F'ING hate his crazy fanboys and girls LOL They make him out to be 100 times stronger than he actually is. I think he will learn his shikai technique but i dont see him learning bankai.

I dont think Renji needs a powerup, for a lieutenant he is one of the strongest, and would be a good candidate for a future captain. I cant wait to see the rest of the bankai's. Especially Yamamoto's. Even his shikai is freaking incredible :P

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
    Acer said:
    "geraldthesloth said:
    "Alot of people haven't shown there real bankai yet...i heard some people saying that Kenpachi's was a damn minigun even though he doesn't know its nameand if anyone besides hitsugaya needs a power up it's damn Renji"
    Ahhhhh Kenpachi, like the character F'ING hate his crazy fanboys and girls LOL They make him out to be 100 times stronger than he actually is. I think he will learn his shikai technique but i dont see him learning bankai. I dont think Renji needs a powerup, for a lieutenant he is one of the strongest, and would be a good candidate for a future captain. I cant wait to see the rest of the bankai's. Especially Yamamoto's. Even his shikai is freaking incredible :P"
    yamamoto is scary to even think about.
    Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Acer

I think he is the only person currently who is a clear match for Aizen.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By geraldthesloth
    Acer said:
    "I think he is the only person currently who is a clear match for Aizen."
    Well. possibly i think Urahara is a match as well
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SUNMAN
    geraldthesloth said:
    yea, but I still think Renji has a lot of undeveloped potential he has only had his Bankai for  a little bit, he is not a Captain.

I think Shūhei Hisagi could be developed more he is really interesting, and when he released his sword and it became that kusaragami-like weapon it was cool. I think all the lieutenants and other lower ranks are cool except for Isane Kotetsu , Hanatarō Yamada, Yachiru Kusajishi (she seems powerful, but never does anything), Nemu Kurotsuchi

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.