Follow

Ichigo Kurosaki

Character » Ichigo Kurosaki appears in 507 issues.

Ichigo Kurosaki is a human Substitute Soul Reaper for the Soul Society, who protects his friends and family above all else. Unlike most characters he really doesn't have an end goal. Ichigo will still protect everything he cares for even at the cost of his life and/or amazing powers. He was unsure of his powers and job but has come to embrace them as a part of himself and uses those powers for the greater good.

Bleach: Ichigo's Latest hollow Mask!

thedevilhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thedevilhunter

I've always know about ichigo's mask making him reach a level that rivals nearly any captain but when i saw that his mask changed into a simliar pattern of his previous hollow transfermation i to be honest nearly had my jaw drop in shock.....http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5025/1819png1050.jpg      I just love Vizards in general, but Ichigo's hollow mask is the most sinister of them all...im sure im not the only one who thinks that...right?
    SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By SilverZeo

.... don't you need a scan of it in the post to make it COUNT as a preview?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck
    And you also need to be STAFF as mentioned in the pinned thread.
    thedevilhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thedevilhunter
    @SilverZeo:
    never really had this being a preview in mind when i posted this,...thought u all knew?, mehh W/e 
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @thedevilhunter: I think he was referring to the fact that you posted this in the "Comic Book Preview" board...
    jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeepeh

(Not sure if Bumping works in specific character threads, but if it does. -> bump due to no-one actually talking about the thread)

Ichigo's probably is the coolest. Maybe the one all the way on the left. Or the little girl's. Dang it I need to catch up on the names....

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.