Bleach: Ichigo's Latest hollow Mask!

Posted by thedevilhunter (165 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always know about ichigo's mask making him reach a level that rivals nearly any captain but when i saw that his mask changed into a simliar pattern of his previous hollow transfermation i to be honest nearly had my jaw drop in shock.....http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5025/1819png1050.jpg      I just love Vizards in general, but Ichigo's hollow mask is the most sinister of them all...im sure im not the only one who thinks that...right?
#1 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

.... don't you need a scan of it in the post to make it COUNT as a preview?

#2 Posted by G-Man (18887 posts) - - Show Bio
And you also need to be STAFF as mentioned in the pinned thread.
Staff
#3 Posted by thedevilhunter (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverZeo:
never really had this being a preview in mind when i posted this,...thought u all knew?, mehh W/e 
#4 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedevilhunter: I think he was referring to the fact that you posted this in the "Comic Book Preview" board...
#5 Edited by Jeepeh (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

(Not sure if Bumping works in specific character threads, but if it does. -> bump due to no-one actually talking about the thread)

Ichigo's probably is the coolest. Maybe the one all the way on the left. Or the little girl's. Dang it I need to catch up on the names....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.