Will Iceman get his time to shine?

#1 Posted by LightningTiger2190 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

With recent reveal of which team Iceman is on , do you think he will get some much needed shine. He is obviously an omega level mutant , so he gets the "hard to write excuse". Despite that i think he would be one of the more fun to write and draw. He has a mouth like spiderman only he is not as confident in himself. Since he is on IMO the team most likely to be involved in all sorts of meaningful and meaningless fights , will writers do him justice?

#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess no. H e will have  a couple panels dealing with how differnt it is now compared to the start, but besides fights, I still don't see him going to be used much.

#3 Posted by Green Flash (155 posts) - - Show Bio

He's solicited to be in both Wolverine and the X-Men and X-Men Legacy in January 2011. I'm guessing he'll get more time in Legacy and could have some nice character beats...

#4 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

He just did in wolverine and the x-men #2

#5 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@LightningTiger2190: of course he will. im also an iceman fan and he ill get time to shine. the conversation betweenbobby and logan in watx #2 showed that they want to work on iceman's potential and of course your right he us an omega levek mutant so we this might be the series where we will get to know him as one. So the authors are making their thoughts about the DEVELOPMENT of our loved and much liked bobby drake aka iceman

#6 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

If he does it'll be in WATXM.

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and the X-Men seems to give him more development, which is a good thing since he's a great character and it was a shame that they left him out of the X-books for all these years.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.