Which X comics is Iceman in?

#1 Posted by GreenLanternEzekiel (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read a few X-Men comics back when, and I liked him in cartoons. I was wondering which X comics he is currently in? Also any recommended runs featuring him would be helpful also. Thanks

#2 Edited by thechessclub (497 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really read Marvel but back when House of M ended, he was depowered...

Oh. Just read on his page that he's in the Wolverine and the X-men comic

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine-and-the-x-men/49-43539/

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

For his current appearances, then I completely agree with thechessclub's recommendation: Wolverine & The X-Men. He's made a cool start in the new title :)

#4 Posted by comix christian (85 posts) - - Show Bio

And he's also in X-Men Legacy starting with issue 260.1 that comes out next week

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll also be in Astonishing X-Men starting March. That makes:

• Wolverine and the X-Men
  • X-Men Legacy 260.1
  • Astonishing X-Men

:D

#6 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechessclub: he wasn't depowered at all

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

@comix christian said:

And he's also in X-Men Legacy starting with issue 260.1 that comes out next week

Yet another reason to look forward to that issue :)

@Baddamdog said:

Not officially... but for all the amount of times he's written as if he's no idea how to use his own powers he may as well have been ;)

#8 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty: haha I see what you did there ;)

#9 Posted by GreenLanternEzekiel (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechessclub: @xerox_kitty: @ReVamp: @comix christian: thank you all! i'll pick up all 3 titles

#10 Posted by thechessclub (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

For his current appearances, then I completely agree with thechessclub's recommendation: Wolverine & The X-Men. He's made a cool start in the new title :)

Heyheywhoahhh...I didn't recommend a darn thing=P lol

#11 Posted by thechessclub (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog said:

So sorry. But that is precisely what we were led to believe at the end of House of M. Ergo when I stated that "back when House of M ended, he was depowered," know that I obviously was ill aware that they had retconed that particular gimmicky cliffhanger

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechessclub said:

@Baddamdog said:

So sorry. But that is precisely what we were led to believe at the end of House of M. Ergo when I stated that "back when House of M ended, he was depowered," know that I obviously was ill aware that they had retconed that particular gimmicky cliffhanger

It was one of those stupid retcons. They established that Bobby was faking it, that he only wanted to lose his powers. It was very VERY bad.

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently, as of May 2012:

• AvX.
  • Wolverine and The X-Men.
  • Astonishing X-Men.
  • X-Men Legacy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.