Is Iceman a psychic entity?

#1 Posted by GernewlTheWild (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is a psychic entity very similar to Rockslide because he doesn't require a physical body at all. But what is your opinion?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. However, I think he needs to have full access to his powers when he's disembodied in the first place - see AoA Iceman's death.

#3 Posted by homosexuality (63 posts) - - Show Bio

aoa iceman is way weaker then 616 iceman he died by heat while 616 is immune to heat ,he a weaker version i say iceman is psychic entity who is connected to water similar to rock slide.

#4 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

@homosexuality: dat username.... dayum....

So you're saying AoA iceman is not really 616 Iceman at full power?? he is capable of more??? like what? Also, is it true that in AoA, Iceman had the ability to teleport people? idk how but if it is true, how exactly does that work. Does he create portals through using moisture in the air?

#5 Posted by GernewlTheWild (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Portals through using moisture? Hell no... That's what we want to explain... Iceman can survive as a pure consciousness, so he just broke down his icy form at one point and his consciousness moves to the place where he will reform his body - in my theory

#6 Posted by homosexuality (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln said:

@homosexuality: dat username.... dayum....

So you're saying AoA iceman is not really 616 Iceman at full power?? he is capable of more??? like what? Also, is it true that in AoA, Iceman had the ability to teleport people? idk how but if it is true, how exactly does that work. Does he create portals through using moisture in the air?

if AoA iceman was full powered he could have just turn AoA nightcrawler into a puddle of water ,rip the water from his body ,or blast him away with a pressurised water blast through his chest leaving a hole ,infact he could have control his body by manipulating the water in his body in so much more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.