Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8022 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

ice man

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chaos-soul

so ice man is pretty much immortal now lol. 
    do you think he can beat hulk or juggy. 
    i dont kno much about him becuz i havent read an x-men comic sence 03. but i check marvel and wikis often to try and stay up on new powers and abilities. 
    i would be dope if u could provide scans showin some of his abilities

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think this should be on the Iceman forum.

But just because he can reform himself I don't think he's immortal, he's still got the vulnerability of being human most of the time. If he is killed in his human form before he can transform to ice form he will be dead.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chaos-soul
    yea but he can change pretty fast tho. i mean if bullseye domino or punisher whereto just cap him off while walkin down the street as bobby then yea but if he sees it comein i dont think he can be beatin
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceIMC

Or if someone is able to control his mind to force him back to human form or someone is able to shatter him and somehow prevent his pieces from reforming. I don't think it really makes him immortal. He's just up there with people like Sandman and Hydro-man in terms of durability and ability to reform, and they get routinely beaten by Spider-man.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

He's fast at restructuring and healing holes in his body now?  Last I saw, that kind of stunt still took a lot out of him.  

By the way, his name is Iceman.  Not 'ice man'.  Second time today I've seen this typo, but it's not as bad as Rouge (the French word for 'Red' and can be used in terms of old fashioned ladies' make-up) instead of Rogue.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chaos-soul

ok i see. but can he take on juggy(no trion) or hulk?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

No I don't think being encased in ice will stop Juggy or Hulk.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By RedK
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " Or if someone is able to control his mind to force him back to human form or someone is able to shatter him and somehow prevent his pieces from reforming.  "
    first off he can reform with any moistier in the air it doesn't have to be the same.

@PrinceIMC said:
    " No I don't think being encased in ice will stop Juggy or Hulk. "

Second he isn't encased in ice he becomes ice
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @RedK: True, but in a very dry environment he'd have no moisture to draw from. This is what happened when they were taken to Nightcrawler's father's dimension. That's what I meant. 

Also I know he turns into ice but what is he going to do to Juggernaut or Hulk other than encase them in ice?
    Niko04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Niko04
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " @RedK: True, but in a very dry environment he'd have no moisture to draw from. This is what happened when they were taken to Nightcrawler's father's dimension. That's what I meant.   Also I know he turns into ice but what is he going to do to Juggernaut or Hulk other than encase them in ice? "

he could freeze their brain or Take all the moisture out of their body
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " @RedK: True, but in a very dry environment he'd have no moisture to draw from. This is what happened when they were taken to Nightcrawler's father's dimension. That's what I meant.   Also I know he turns into ice but what is he going to do to Juggernaut or Hulk other than encase them in ice? "

Freeze them from the inside out, drain the fluid from their vessels, boil their blood....
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @John Valentine said:
    " @PrinceIMC said:
    Freeze them from the inside out, drain the fluid from their vessels, boil their blood.... "
    And you really think that'd work on the Hulk full to the brim with gamma radiation that keeps other things like that from affecting him or Juggernaut who is sustained by mystical energy?
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By John Valentine
    @PrinceIMC said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    " @PrinceIMC said:
    Freeze them from the inside out, drain the fluid from their vessels, boil their blood.... "
    And you really think that'd work on the Hulk full to the brim with gamma radiation that keeps other things like that from affecting him or Juggernaut who is sustained by mystical energy? "

I don't know, they'ver never fought.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.