Can Iceman create constructs with his abilities?

#1 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen him do it before

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I've ever seen, but he recently learned to clone himself so it may not be far off.

#3 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cole_Mercer:

To a limited extent, yes. he can make virtually anything out of Ice, and through flashfreezing, melting, then refreezing, he is able to "animate" constructs he makes, though obviously this takes a lot of concentration and effort. Also, as 616 and AoA bobby have shown, they are also able to project their consciousness into multiple icemen with organic ice bodies like his own, though they don't seem as intelligent or capable as the original (at least in 616s case).

#4 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Degalon said:

@Cole_Mercer:

To a limited extent, yes. he can make virtually anything out of Ice, and through flashfreezing, melting, then refreezing, he is able to "animate" constructs he makes, though obviously this takes a lot of concentration and effort. Also, as 616 and AoA bobby have shown, they are also able to project their consciousness into multiple icemen with organic ice bodies like his own, though they don't seem as intelligent or capable as the original (at least in 616s case).

Yup, that helped. Thanks.

#5 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I thought I saw AoA iceman do this in uncanny x-force

#6 Posted by danhimself (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he's definitely capable of it...his whole iced body is essentially an ice construct but if you're looking for more traditional stuff he's made ice bats, projectiles, ladders, and his trademark slides...he can alter the size of his body and has grown up to ten feet tall....and commonly adds spikes to his hands during fights....just recently he's been able to create ice clones of himself

#7 Posted by XLR87T3 (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: That sounds ice-tastic!

#8 Posted by homosexuality (63 posts) - - Show Bio

he been there in done that lol.

#9 Posted by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

One time he made little ice droids maybe about the size of a hand or a little smaller.

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, of course!

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.