Follow

Ian Nottingham

Character » Ian Nottingham appears in 126 issues.

Trained since birth to kill, Ex-SAS and MI5: Ian is one of the most dangerous assassins in the Top Cow-Verse. He was previously in the employment of Kenneth Irons until becoming romantically involved with Sara Pezzini. Ian later becomes the wielder of the Blood Sword, one of the 13 Artifacts of the Top Cow Universe.

Question

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OgreMan

Anyone suprised he never had his own series?

UnDyinng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UnDyinng

Actually, he did have a one-shot dedicated to him...but it seems that some of the stories around him are kinda inconsistent...I least I think. For instance, is Destiny's Child an alternate reality (even though there are references made)? Or does it fully tie into the original series? If Nottingham saved Pezz as a kid, why don't neither ever remember that? How does Pezz know about Ian's early past (abandonment) and the woman that betrayed him (she makes a reference to this when she and Jake face him on Liberty Island) and when exactly during his life does he become part of a Yakuza family? During the five years he was in Japan? (Do we assume that while he was courting Nomi he also was working for the Takata family?) Hmm...

And by the way, who raised him? Kenneth or old man Nottingham? We see a scene reflecting on a young Nottingham being totured by Irons during the Tora No Shi arc, but Destiny's Child shows us a different story.

Eh, maybe I'm giving it too much thought. Just curiousity.

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G-w-D

hey if been reading about Witchblade for a while but never got into it, intill today i read his overveiw of the vine and i took an immediate liking to him i was wondering if it was worth getting into Witchblade becaue i've become his fan, but i read on Wikki that the writer has finished with him in the story and has no plans for him?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.