User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Simply The Best 0

I can only say that I have been reading about 5 of the New 52 books, but in my humble opinion, this is the best DC book out there. I, Vampire never stops impressing me: great story, great characters, incredible art.I was wondering if the book was going to jump the shark after the Rise of the Vampires storyline, a crossover with JLD, and Batman. Not surprisingly, the answer is no. The depth of the story continues and the action continues.Following Andrew's rise to power over all of the Earth's va...

The Fires of Anubis 0

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD. I really didn't like the first few covers, but interior artist Andrea Sorrentino's covers were PHENOMENAL. But Sorrentino's off. But then who do we get as a replacement? FREAKING CLAYTON CRAIN. I mean, if Sorrentino absolutely HAD to quit the series for some reason, Crain is just about the only replacement I could accept, and this cover pretty much says it all on why. Really nice details, yet a really loose and sketchy style. I don't even know how that's possible but it's ama...