User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Review: I Am An Avenger 0

A variety of shorts starring members and associates of the Avengers, including the Young Avengers, Iron Fist & Misty Knight, the Pet Avengers and Squirrel Girl.  The Good   For a story that could have easily been a heavy-handed navel gazer, the short about Iron Fist and Misty unpacking in their apartment and reminiscing about their sad baby scare was actually pretty well done. You get some good drama while things are still kept understated. The Young Avengers story also got some good fun and...

I Am An Avenger Issue 1 0

So I totally didn't want to buy this. I wanted to just take a glance at it, see if anything looked good in it and then read it online. Here's the problem though, I saw the stories, had to have it. I mean, Young Avengers, Iron Fist AND Squirrel Girl? How could I not? So, moving past how awesome that is, I decided to buy it and this is one of two surprisingly good books of the week, but when you have characters such as though, how could it not be awesome?  The first story is a little Young Avenge...