Plagerism and insanity

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to just delete everything on the page because it was plagiarized, but then I saw this and I had to post it.

"Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(Mortal Kombat), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power."

Post Edited:2007-10-09 17:53:31
Moderator
#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

xD

LMAO!!!

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, that's one hell of a fanboy entry there LOL

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the funniest thing I have seen this week!

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Three guesses as to who typed up this bulls*.

#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even think it Could have been Fesak...

I don't know about StreetBalla138x...

I defenitely know Soldesun isn't...

my guess is that is is Kuvopulis, 21 points looks like it could be that paragraph.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"I don't even think it Could have been Fesak... I don't know about StreetBalla138x... I defenitely know Soldesun isn't... my guess is that is is Kuvopulis, 21 points looks like it could be that paragraph."

It was StreetBalla138x. The sad thing is that everything the others typed is gone too unless it gets rolled back.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Lol. Three guesses as to who typed up this bulls***."

It's hardly typed ;) it's just c&p'd

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

It's streetballa138x.
Post Edited:2007-10-09 18:01:06

#10 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I just went over a few paragraphs, and yeah, it was Streetballa138x

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA!!!

#12 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Sprda, I'm gonno send you a message... wait up.

#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a bit of a read down and I noticed this in there:

Martian Vision: The actual nature of this power seems to vary depending on the reports. It has been seen to be a bolt of force, directed by his eyes causing considerable damage, equivalent to tons of TNT and he can go even past that. It has also been seen to cause flammable objects to catch fire. The range of this power is also unknown but has been seen to be effective at ranges of 500 feet or more. Judging from the infrequency of use, it must have a high energy cost or reduce his effectiveness in some way. It also grants Hyperstorm the ability to see into other spectrums of light, including infrared. He can use his Martian vision to see the invisible.

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but to have Martian vision, shouldn't you be from Mars?

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23846 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I had a bit of a read down and I noticed this in there:*Martian Vision: The actual nature of this power seems to vary depending on the reports. It has been seen to be a bolt of force, directed by his eyes causing considerable damage, equivalent to tons of TNT and he can go even past that. It has also been seen to cause flammable objects to catch fire. The range of this power is also unknown but has been seen to be effective at ranges of 500 feet or more. Judging from the infrequency of use, it must have a high energy cost or reduce his effectiveness in some way. It also grants Hyperstorm the ability to see into other spectrums of light, including infrared. He can use his Martian vision to see the invisible.*Maybe I'm being pedantic, but to have Martian vision, shouldn't you be from Mars?"

I would think so unless they're in some crazy backward's parrallel universe were Pigs can fly and butterfly's were larger than blue whale's.

#15 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Wow... That's some love someone's got.

1

#16 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

That's probably it.

#17 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just sad.

#18 Posted by Cenobite1 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya it was bound to happen that a character would come about the could absorb powers would go on a rampage, I would sell my spleen to have his kind of power it would so ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Mantid said:
"

Hey Sprda, I'm gonno send you a message... wait up.

"
Mantid, what's up? Dark Child ignored me for a while because he thought that I was you.

Kicks his abs.

#20 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Mantid said:
"

Hey Sprda, I'm gonno send you a message... wait up.

"
Mantid, what's up? Dark Child ignored me for a while because he thought that I was you.

Kicks his abs.

"
Uhmm...that post is 8 months old. I doubt he'll read yours now :P
#21 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"mantoid said:
"Mantid said:
"

Hey Sprda, I'm gonno send you a message... wait up.

"
Mantid, what's up? Dark Child ignored me for a while because he thought that I was you.

Kicks his abs.

"
Uhmm...that post is 8 months old. I doubt he'll read yours now :P
"
Oops! I thought it said minutes.

I am so dumb. T_T
#22 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"Oops! I thought it said minutes.

I am so dumb. T_T"
Aww, you aren't. comforts Mantoid :)
#23 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"mantoid said:
"Oops! I thought it said minutes.

I am so dumb. T_T"
Aww, you aren't. comforts Mantoid :)
"
Thanks. :)
#24 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

well still quite a bit of fan boy work done here, seen as they when to the travel of listing his super powers. That like listing the substance that the Absorbing Man as ever become, which not really fan boy more like ultra-geek. Not pointing fingers here

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

*reads the entry*

How stupid....

#26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so........sad.

#27 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"

I was going to just delete everything on the page because it was plagiarized, but then I saw this and I had to post it.

"Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(Mortal Kombat), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power."

Post Edited:2007-10-09 17:53:31"
WTF HAAHAHAHAHA
#28 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO that's hilarious!!

#29 Posted by Mohawk Patron (36 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFLMMFAO!!!!

#30 Posted by Graft (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO

#31 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks that Hyperstorm should come back?

#32 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW, what do you say to that. He makes him sound like Goku and Jesus had a love child, gave him Banshee and then turned him into a spartan after he evolved.

#33 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"

I was going to just delete everything on the page because it was plagiarized, but then I saw this and I had to post it.

"Hyperstorm is the most powerful character in the comic book universe. He has every power imaginable as a natural gift, has eatin foods, drank magical water or other liquids, and has power items. He stopped Living Tribunal, Holy Spawn, Man of Miracles, Superman, Raiden, the Elder Gods(Mortal Kombat), Thanos(with heart of the universe), Chton, the Ancient One, Dr. Strange, Onslaught, SS4 Gogeta, the In-Betweener,the Beyonder, Magus, the One Above All, and all other warriors good and bad in the comic Omniverse singlehandedly. Hyperstorm is every type of character although he was born human. He has all the abilities of the pinnacle of a human, mutant, robot, cyborg, cosmic character, animal, android, someone affected by radiation, eternal, and a god Although the rankings on his powers are not correct here each of his powers far surpass any other with the same power."
Post Edited:2007-10-09 17:53:31 "
the only thing stopping the bales of laughter is how sad this is.
#34 Posted by GREGalicious (476 posts) - - Show Bio

RAIDEN and the ELDER GODS ahahaha!!!

#35 Posted by Despair (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thought it might interest you that the part of the power section up to Electro magnetism is 100% copied from the Marvel Superheros rpg. ;)

#36 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that  I'm late but....WTF...?O_o I wanna laugh but the sheer absurdity won't allow for it.

#37 Posted by justanothermarveldcfanboy (13 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, he doesn't even have reality warping, he just controls the fundamental forces and has TK and TP

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.