Who is the best Hyperion ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok out of them wich is the best Hyperion ? The Hyperion form Earth-712 or Hyperion from Earth-31916 ? and Why ?

#2 Posted by spriteless (7 posts) - - Show Bio

The blind Hyperion in that one issue of Exiles that teamed up with Hyperion to fight evil Hyperion. Duh. He has the best glasses.

#3 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme

Short answer: Flash Vision

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Um.. All Hyperions have Flash Vision.

#5 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

King or Supreme

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Genuinely scary bad guy.

Marvel really screwed him over bringing him to 616 only to have him have his ass kicked by Blue Marvel and then thrown in jail.

THE DUDE HAS CONQUERED REALITIES. He has killed numerous Thors, Hulks and Galactuses. And he gets his ass kicked by Blue Marvel of all people? And a jail cell holds him? Ugh. Why bring a character across to the main continuity if you're going to ignore his only characteristic? That he's an unstoppable force of genocidal mayhem?

#7 Posted by Rumble Man (11118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime:

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: DAMN thats Bada$$.

#9 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

31916 - I like how he's always close to the edge of wanting humainity to love but also despises them.

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

The 712 Hyperion is the best.

He's better than the villainous versions because he's a good guy/hero.

He's better than 31916 Hyperion because he's a more traditional superhero; not a mean, edgy character like 31916.

#11 Posted by joshuagamer (636 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the 31916 version better

#12 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: What ? 31916 Hyperion is a mean, edgy character ? How so ? I only have one comic with him in it. Its called Ultimate Power and Hyperion seems ok in it ?

#13 Posted by FuriousWeasel (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I always preferred the 712 Hyperion to any of the other versions. (And the 712 Squadron)

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Blue Marvel is extremely powerful he's no push over, he also knocked the Sentry into orbit with one punch. Ihave no idea what you're talking about, saying that the Blue Marvel is in so many words a push over. The first thing about King Hyperion is that in the other realities he was killing the Hulks, Thors , etc..in, were not nearly as powerful as the 616 mainstream versions, in which he could never kill or defeat the Hulk or Thor from 616.

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5874 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Max's Supreme Power Hype of course :-) Follwed by the King.

#16 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

the back page of Avengers #3 has the title "Hyperion Supreme" underneath the cover for the next issue.

#17 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

i thank he can defeat both 616 hulk & thor kinda depends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.