Who can defeat Hyperion????????

#1 Posted by Hardartist (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know who can defeat Hyperion?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Green Scar Hulk

2.Gladiator
3.Caiera
4.Ms.Marvel
5.The Sentry
6.Superman
7.Wonder Woman
8.Dr.Doom\w prep
9.Adam Warlock
10.Silver Surfer
11.Iron Man w\prep
12.Martian Manhunter
13.Captain Marvel
14.Nova
15.Ronan the Accuser
16.Ikaris
17.Scarlet Witch
18.Mr.Majestic
19.Red Hulk
20.King Thor
21.Destiny
22.Eternity
23.Galactus
24.Sersi
25.Thena
26.Franklin Richards
27.Earth X-Tony Stark
28.Earth X-Absorbing Man
29.Ghost Rider

I could go all day.
#3 Posted by Hardartist (802 posts) - - Show Bio

I could tell.....

#4 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Making a list of people doesn't make them beat him.
Hyperion is basically superman without morals. How would Ms. Marvel beat him?

#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Hyperion?

Classic or Current?

I fel lthe current is more powerful and would less opponents who would beat him.

#6 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Several Hyperions are extremely powerful. Especially Supreme Power, Heralds and King Hyperion.

#7 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Binary duh

#8 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Making a list of people doesn't make them beat him.
Hyperion is basically superman without morals. How would Ms. Marvel beat him?"
Easy...she's potentially stronger than him.If she dropped the Sentry without being Binary...Hyperion will get dropped to.I never said making a list of people makes them win.If you have any objections I will explain myself.
#9 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair hardartist didn't specify which Hyperion, but i think you're underestimating him here.

#10 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
Easy...she's potentially stronger than him.If she dropped the Sentry without being Binary...Hyperion will get dropped to.I never said making a list of people makes them win.If you have any objections I will explain myself."

She did just absorb the power of a nuclear blast. All Hyperion would need to do is not use energy (heat vision) against her. She wouldn't become stronger and while he is already stronger and faster than her.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
Easy...she's potentially stronger than him.If she dropped the Sentry without being Binary...Hyperion will get dropped to.I never said making a list of people makes them win.If you have any objections I will explain myself."

She did just absorb the power of a nuclear blast. All Hyperion would need to do is not use energy (heat vision) against her. She wouldn't become stronger and while he is already stronger and faster than her."
She doesn't need to absorb energy from him.....
The Brood would still have a planet if it wasn't for her.
#12 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Still how would she defeat Hyperion? Most of them, if not all are immortal.

#13 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:

She did just absorb the power of a nuclear blast. All Hyperion would need to do is not use energy (heat vision) against her. She wouldn't become stronger and while he is already stronger and faster than her."
She doesn't need to absorb energy from him.....
The Brood would still have a planet if it wasn't for her.
"
Energy absorption is how she gets stronger and transforms into Binary (as she did with the Collective). What other way could she?
#14 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Still how would she defeat Hyperion? Most of them, if not all are immortal."
I think if she absolutely had to beat Hyperion then she could..I mean like if this wasn't Mighty Avengers vs. Hyperion....she would beat him herself.She is actually stronger than him,more durable,and her healing factor helps too.
#15 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
I think if she absolutely had to beat Hyperion then she could..I mean like if this wasn't Mighty Avengers vs. Hyperion....she would beat him herself.She is actually stronger than him."

Since when? According to the handbooks Carol can lift 70 tons and Hyperion can lift +100.
#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
I think if she absolutely had to beat Hyperion then she could..I mean like if this wasn't Mighty Avengers vs. Hyperion....she would beat him herself.She is actually stronger than him,more durable,and her healing factor helps too."
U r so wrong on this.
#17 Edited by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
I think if she absolutely had to beat Hyperion then she could..I mean like if this wasn't Mighty Avengers vs. Hyperion....she would beat him herself.She is actually stronger than him."

Since when? According to the handbooks Carol can lift 70 tons and Hyperion can lift +100."
I thought it was the other way around..but Carol has had several upgrades and downgrades between House of M and now.Iron Man's Civil War damage report says she's class 75,Her superhero registration card says she's class 50,None of that makes sense because before Civil War..I think possibly even before Disassembled she lifted a 92 ton weight and Hank Pym explained that she could do better if she wanted too.Also...after being one with Cru she gained healing factor that she and Beast both claimed was better than Wolverine's and she claimed she was and felt stronger than ever before when she punched Cru ot of earth's atmosphere with what she called her weak arm.
#18 Posted by Hardartist (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Weak and Weak and Weak arm. I get it.

#19 Posted by Hardartist (802 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:

Since when? According to the handbooks Carol can lift 70 tons and Hyperion can lift +100."
I thought it was the other way around..but Carol has had several upgrades and downgrades between House of M and now.Iron Man's Civil War damage report says she's class 75,Her superhero registration card says she's class 50,None of that makes sense because before Civil War..I think possibly even before Disassembled she lifted a 92 ton weight and Hank Pym explained that she could do better if she wanted too.Also...after being one with Cru she gained healing factor that she and Beast both claimed was better than Wolverine's and she claimed she was and felt stronger than ever before when she punched Cru ot of earth's atmosphere with what she called her weak arm."

That's true about that.
#20 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you insist then i suggest "The Fury" to take on the deed.

Check out the page if you don't trust me...

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime could beat him
#22 Posted by Djinn (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi would be able to defeat him,

#23 Posted by CosmicCommonSense (71 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos would kill him end of story

#24 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

me i slap into nothing end of discussion.

#25 Posted by ubungqingili (81 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Green Scar Hulk

2.Gladiator3.Caiera4.Ms.Marvel5.The Sentry6.Superman7.Wonder Woman8.Dr.Doom\w prep9.Adam Warlock10.Silver Surfer11.Iron Man w\prep12.Martian Manhunter13.Captain Marvel14.Nova15.Ronan the Accuser16.Ikaris17.Scarlet Witch18.Mr.Majestic19.Red Hulk20.King Thor21.Destiny22.Eternity23.Galactus24.Sersi25.Thena26.Franklin Richards27.Earth X-Tony Stark28.Earth X-Absorbing Man29.Ghost RiderI could go all day.

then please go all day i wanna see this 24 hour list.

#26 Edited by Supreme_Maj (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Now the current Avenger's Hyperion from Marvel now line can beat : Caiera4.Ms.Marvel5.Wonder Woman8.Adam Warlock10Iron Man w\prep12.Martian Manhunter13.Captain Marvel14.Nova15.Ronan the Accuser16.Ikaris17.Red Hulk20.Sersi25.Thena26.Earth X-Tony Stark

can get a draw with 1.Green Scar Hulk 2.GladiatorThe Sentry6.Superman7.29.Ghost RiderI

And my get own against the likes of 8.Dr.Doom\w prep10.Silver Surfer17.Scarlet Witch18.Mr.Majestic20.King Thor21.Destiny22.Eternity23.Galactus26.Franklin Richards28.Earth X-Absorbing Man

Een the classic was not weak as people use to think

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.