Hyperion Qustions

#1 Posted by Husk45 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

I have some questions about Hyperion - 31916. 

1. on Hyperions profile on this site it said he is a God/Eternal I tought he was a Alien? 
2. How strong his he? I know he has the same powers as Superman but can he go toe to toe with him? 
3. Are Hyperion and Zarda ever gitting back to gether? I know she cheated on him with the Hulk but Hyperion and Zarda make a good cuple.

#2 Posted by Mike28 (129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Husk45:
Hyperion is a Alien, Idont know if he can go toe to toe with Superman and I dont Know if he is going back to Zarda.
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hyperion is either an alien or an Eternal (this hasn't really been cleared up as far as I know).

2. Hyperion has basically the same powers as Superman, though they are often called by different names and are at lower levels than Superman's (high-level for a Marvel character, though).

3. Who knows? Anything is possible.

#4 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Several version of Hyperion is an eternal. Nothing has been stated for 31916 Hyperion.

#5 Edited by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question about Hyperion. What is his real name ? I know his earth name is Mark but what about his true name ? Like Superman is Kal-el, Mon-el is Lar Gand and others ? I heard it was Zhib-Ran ? but I can't be sertan ?

#6 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Zhib-Ran was the name of King Hyperion so presumably real Hyperion too?

#7 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Real Hyperion... Oops.. my question is about Hyperion - 31916 not the 616 Hyperion.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I have another question. Wich Hyperion is the best ? 712 Hyperion or 31916 Hyperion ? Oh and please don't say King Hyperion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.