Follow

Hyperion

Character » Hyperion appears in 667 issues.

Hyperion is Marvel's first Superman pastiche. He is most often associated with the super-team known as the Squadron Supreme and was an Avenger at one point. Though he is one of many active versions across a myriad of alternate universes, Hyperion is still one of the mightiest super-humans in the Marvel Multiverse.

Avengers 34.1 Discussion.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

Okay I really want a Hyperion(13034) book now.

No Caption Provided

I hope there is some kind of story down the line where do to him surviving an incursion it causes all of the other Hyperion's to not exist. It would just be a lot cleaner with how many alternate Hyperions there are and the fact this one is from a reality that doesn't exist anymore.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hyperion is so underrated. i wouldnt mind him becoming a mainstay of the avengers

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion is so underrated. i wouldnt mind him becoming a mainstay of the avengers

I agree with you he is so underrated and this issue was a great one it was deep a struggle with himself (with what he has been thought and what he has discover with his life experience and trying to amalgam all taken apart the flaws)

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think a Hyperion book would be cool, it would let Marvel exclusive writers write Superman stories, Heck give it to Charles Soule or Mark Waid, they love Superman.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

@captainmarvel4ever: I would love a Charles Soule Hyperion series. If they could get John Romita Jr to do the art it could seriously be way better then Superman is right now which is really good. I could actually see that being really likely since Soule is about to be exclusive and Captain America is about to end which is the only Marvel book Romita is working on right now.

I do want a costume change though. I kind of hate the metal diaper thing he's in. Maybe just remove it and made it a simple belt with the little nuke symbol in the middle. They could also throw this logo on his chest and he really would be the Marvel Superman.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@teerack: I don't know if it would be better then the current Superman series, Johns is doing a really really good job on it. I think they should keep the same outfit, it looks great and it's unique.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.