Who the hell is the leader of Hydra?

#1 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I frankly have no idea anymore and I need some help trying to cipher out what is no longer in cannon and what is now out of date.

So far there is

Contessa Valentina Allegro de la Fontaine (In Secret Warriors she was shown wearing the Madame Hydra Robes)

Viper currently shown as Madame Hydra but then what happened to Contessa

Queen Hydra is currently making moves in Captain America as the de facto Hydra orginization but the thing is that even she acknowledges a Madame Hydra (which brings me back to my main point of who the hell is the leader of Hydra?)

Baron Von Strucker who I swore was the leader of Hydra in the beginning of Secret Warriors.

Also in Avengers 20 I also saw that apparently Hydra and A.I.M are now working together or one in the same (atleast that's what I read idk I may have read that wrong) but in Daredevil 6 A.I.M and Hydra where pointing guns at each other over the disk thing.

#2 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: The leaders of Hydra are Viper and Gorgon. The others you mention are no longer with Hydra.

#3 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrUnknown said:

@daak1212: The leaders of Hydra are Viper and Gorgon. The others you mention are no longer with Hydra.

Okay, now in the Avengers AIM and Hydra were together but I once thought them different organizations any clue on that?

#4 Posted by MrUnknown (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: They are separate. AIM, Hydra, and the Hand all joined with Osborn to order to get revenge and because separately they always lose.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.