Where is Husk now???

#1 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

???

#2 Posted by fesak (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

She will appear in X-Men: Divided we stand #1

#4 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

She has been in cameos since uncanny x-men. She's been seen in the background (never talks) in new x-men and she talks to cannonball in divided we stand. But she never used her powers. Shes also seen helping angel in secret invasion x-men.

But she doesn't have a stable role anywhere. But if she did theyd probably kill her off like they did to boom boom
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Husk to resuit up again

Why did her And Angels relationship end?
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Marvel teenager's take 30 years to age, which means that Warren was robbing the cradle & they finally realised it...?  I liked Husk, but her relationship with Angel seemed tacked on and strange.  But considering the fate of his previous girlfriends, a little time in obscurity is probably a good thing.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOL! Everyone made comments about their age gap, but her mom supported it. How did it end anyway?

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLOL! Everyone made comments about their age gap, but her mom supported it. How did it end anyway?

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Mrs Guthrie did raise several kids on her own... she was probably hoping to get some of those Worthington millions to do the old Guthrie farm house up ;)

I don't know how they split up though.  I'm catching up with a lot of missed X-History, but I suspect they didn't even have an official break-up.  Unless Kyle & Yost are planning on doing that in X-Force (where Warren turns blue & tries to chop her up, adding her to their ever-increasing death toll).
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL that is true. And her boyfriend i guess we could call him died in that "On the Angels Wings" arc or whatever it was called. Maybe she just wanted Paige to get her happily ever after.

I don't think anything official happened... i'll reread it though. Do you think Paige will turn up again in X-Force?? i hope she doesn't die, that would be too traumatic. I'll withdraw from life.
#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Do you think Paige will turn up again in X-Force?? i hope she doesn't die, that would be too traumatic. I'll withdraw from life."
I hope not, for her sake!  
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol as long as she Husks before anything bad can happen she'll be fine!

#13 Posted by Ravenrogue (2 posts) - - Show Bio

are still a couple?
I mean husk and angel

#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't appear to be, since she hasn't been spotted for a while and he's in both Uncanny & X-Force.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

And he's mentioned her all of Zero times.

#16 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

here's a recent pic
apparently she was around lately

#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy: Yep, she has been around since Dark Reign i believe.
#18 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

yay

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.