So what's wrong with her powers!?

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

So what's wrong with her powers!?

Wolverine & the X-Men #1
Regenesis
#2 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I heard, she's shedding. >.> Dunno when that happened. But she just recently got a power-up during Necrosha so it's bound to have a drawback? Dunno.

#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

@KumoriKunoichi said:

From what I heard, she's shedding. >.> Dunno when that happened. But she just recently got a power-up during Necrosha so it's bound to have a drawback? Dunno.

Wait, she got a power up in Necrosha?

#4 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jordama: When Proteus possessed her, he untapped an unseen potential in her, it may have something to do wit that

#5 Posted by victoriancuckoo (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved that whole scene of Wolverine

#6 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baddamdog said:

@jordama: When Proteus possessed her, he untapped an unseen potential in her, it may have something to do wit that

Huh, I must have forgotten that :/

#7 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, again she gained an energy form.

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@KumoriKunoichi said:

Yeah, again she gained an energy form.

I remember that!! She husked into a fire form and could project fire too!!! I totally forgot about the little trip to Muir Island. That just shows how memorable Necrosha was!!

#9 Posted by kamionero (313 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's kinda silly... in Gen X she used to husk into flies and drastically different forms, she was essentially a morpher. Then they kinda aimed her power at transforming into different substances... but in context, having had an energy form is really not that big a deal.

I just assumed her shedding was analogous to her breaking out from the nerves, since she is seen first showing the cracks with her students, and in the latest issue she is all bundled up, loosing flakes of skin complaining of her nerves being shot and not receiving respect, so I think thats more the issue.

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamionero said:

I think it's kinda silly... in Gen X she used to husk into flies and drastically different forms, she was essentially a morpher. Then they kinda aimed her power at transforming into different substances... but in context, having had an energy form is really not that big a deal.

I just assumed her shedding was analogous to her breaking out from the nerves, since she is seen first showing the cracks with her students, and in the latest issue she is all bundled up, loosing flakes of skin complaining of her nerves being shot and not receiving respect, so I think thats more the issue.

So ur saying it's an emotional cause!?

#11 Posted by danhimself (22624 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it has something to do with the post traumatic stress disorder from Age of X

#12 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamionero said:

#13 Posted by bloodarrow1 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

May be shes just going through a stage like a snake.

#14 Posted by Thunderscream (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they just don't know what to do with her

#15 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't know what to do with her, and she was forced to realize how much she has to grow thanks to age of x. She needs to be put on x-force and forced to step up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.