Question about Husk's powers

#1 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question about Husk's powers. If she can make herself into acid and stuff like that. Then can she make herself into.... liquid metal like the T1000? or give herself a body of unstable molecules like Morph because if she can that would be very cool.

#2 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"

I have a question about Husk's powers. If she can make herself into acid and stuff like that. Then can she make herself into.... liquid metal like the T1000? or give herself a body of unstable molecules like Morph because if she can that would be very cool.

"

thats a very intriguing question....smart boy :P
#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

unstable molecules??? i don't get it.

#4 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont think so. She has to study a material very carefully brfore she can change into it. Only way she could study Liquid Shapeshifting metal, would be if she studied Mercury, and as for unstable molecules........... not really a material. She could in theory, become like clayface, but would not be able to change into a person while in clay form. (Clay can't just change colors :P)

#5 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"unstable molecules??? i don't get it."

Unstable Molecues like Morph. Thats what his body is made of and thats what gives him his powers to shapesheft.
#6 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and by studying Mercury, I mean the character. (Cessily Kincaid)

#7 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Oh and by studying Mercury, I mean the character. (Cessily Kincaid)"

Mercury thats cool. You always lean somthing new everyday.
#8 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Oh and by studying Mercury, I mean the character. (Cessily Kincaid)"
Well if she can become liquid metal by studying Mercury (Cassily Kincaid). Then that means she can get a body of unstable molecues by studying Morph.
#9 Posted by Erik (32048 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if someone cuts her without her consciously husking?

#10 Posted by Mike28 (129 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"What happens if someone cuts her without her consciously husking?"

Well if the wond is deep it will carry on the next skin. So if she is in Steel form and gets cut deep then she husks in a rock form the cut will still be there. At least that my gess I hope this helps.
#11 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a new question about Husk's powers. Ok when Husk sheds her skin when she transforms dose her hole body change or is it just her skin? Let me try this insted. If Husk makes herself steel is it like colossus were her hole body is metal are is it just her skin thats metal?

#12 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a new question about Husk's powers. Ok when Husk sheds her skin when she transforms dose her hole body change or is it just her skin? Let me try this insted. If Husk makes herself steel is it like colossus were her hole body is metal are is it just her skin thats metal?

#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He entire body is transformed, until she decides to "husk", at which point her form changes, and her outer skin ("husk") can be removed.

#14 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"He entire body is transformed, until she decides to "husk", at which point her form changes, and her outer skin ("husk") can be removed."

So your saying when she makes herself metal shes solid like Colossus until she goes back to normal.
#15 Posted by Erik (32048 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"Korg said:
"He entire body is transformed, until she decides to "husk", at which point her form changes, and her outer skin ("husk") can be removed."

So your saying when she makes herself metal shes solid like Colossus until she goes back to normal."
Yes. She once husked into a mattress like material to break someone's fall with her body.
#16 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"mimic12 said:
"Korg said:

So your saying when she makes herself metal shes solid like Colossus until she goes back to normal."
Yes. She once husked into a mattress like material to break someone's fall with her body."

Thanks thats all I wanted to know.
#17 Posted by Erik (32048 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere that if she is cut before thinking about husking, something would happen. I cannot remember if it said bad or not.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she'd bleed?

if she husks before she's ready, she gets a random transformation
#19 Edited by star notes (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question if she husk her skin to a diamond does she get immunity to telepathy,or she needs to study emma's diamond form to get that kind of ability? Also does she get super strength when she husk her skin to a harder substance like adamantium,or if she studies colossus form can she get that ability when she husk her skin?

#20 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@star notes said:
"

I have a question if she husk her skin to a diamond does she get immunity to telepathy,or she needs to study emma's diamond form to get that kind of ability? Also does she get super strength when she husk her skin to a harder substance like adamantium,or if she studies colossus form can she get that ability when she husk her skin?

"
The Diamond/telepathy immunity is custom to Emma Frost, just the flaw in how her abilities work. But Paige Husking into a harder substance does grant her a strength increase.

Me Hearts Husk.

#21 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: She's kinda like the new Iceman, when someone more powerful is in charge of her body they tend to find new forms that she's never been able to pull off. They should really work on expanding her abilities. I remember near the end of Generation X she gained super speed by morphing into a rubber-like form.
#22 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo...I'm confused. What are the extents of her "shape shifting" abilities. She's usually always in a human/humanoid form.

What about size/mass? I know she can't exceed her own mass, but what about making herself smaller/bigger.   

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.