Husk joins Wolverine's X-Men

#1 Edited by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering who the Blonde on the front of Wolverine and the X-Men is? Dazzler? A cuccko? No, no, it's Husk and she's finally back on a team on a full time basis!

Wolverine & The X-Men #1

Jason Aaron took to his twitter to answer the question of who the blonde was...

Too freakin excited. It's unclear what role she'll take, Aaron was a little hazy on the question.

Please don't let Husk's new romance be Quentin Quire...

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog said:

You know... this is exactly what I thought when I saw this thread.
#3 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: that would be so wrong on so many levels!

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog
To be honest I wasn't going to get Wolverine and the X-men, I dislike the art and the concept. But hearing this just makes it dumb.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Baddamdog said:

You know... this is exactly what I thought when I saw this thread.

I will drop this book like last week's garbage if that's the case. Hate Quentin Quire, love Husk. If they pair them I will descend into fanrage mode.

#6 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: News is that a lot of students are going to the school so there is a good chance that it will be a Young X-Men. Maybe she gets with Rockslide HAHA

#7 Posted by newxfactor (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's Boom Boom? I love her powers and she could be with.. dunno.. Iceman, or Toad?

#8 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

@jordama: Haha, then Paige can continue her trend of dating guys who are years apart from her!

@newxfactor: I would of loved for it to of been boom boom, but the writer's confirmed it's Husk :( I hope Tabby makes it to Wolvie's side though!

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it wrong that I want her back with Angel?

#10 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with the tiny Nightcrawlers?

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. Not a Husk fan, so this is bad news to me. It'd be more interesting to see her as a character and not as yet another love interest.

#12 Posted by XsPectre28 (713 posts) - - Show Bio

speaking for Gen x members...... when is Synch going to get back in the game........ i'd like to see him return & if he is a good guy again i think that he should not side with either logan or scott and that he should become the leader of a new team. ( X-Vengers) Captian America sponsers a full mutant avenger team

or

synch stays a bad guy but is a general or something maybe for Onslaught or Sinister

#13 Posted by CaptainCyke (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow no one thinking the romance will be Chamber? He's listed as joining up with Wolvie. Did he follow Paige there?

#14 Posted by GREGalicious (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats great!! I love HUSK and always loved all the GENERATION X characters.

Really wanna see SYNCH and SKIN back as well as a CHAMBER and JUBILEE back to their old selves...

#15 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm Synch sacrificed himself back in Gen X to stop the bomb planted on the schools grounds and Skin was crucified on the mansions' law... So I don't think they'll be returning anytime soon. But Chamber was confirmed as joining Wolvie's side. So defiantly a rekindled relationship is to occur!!!

#16 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thank god i miss read the title and thought it said Hulk joins wolverines X-men glad that's not happening

#17 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:

Ummm Synch sacrificed himself back in Gen X to stop the bomb planted on the schools grounds and Skin was crucified on the mansions' law... So I don't think they'll be returning anytime soon. But Chamber was confirmed as joining Wolvie's side. So defiantly a rekindled relationship is to occur!!!

Funniest make out session ever.
#18 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@papad1992 said:

Funniest make out session ever.

:P

#19 Posted by BuddyBulson (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992:

Skin and Synch are both alive again like Cypher and the Hellions.

#20 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BuddyBulson said:

@papad1992:

Skin and Synch are both alive again like Cypher and the Hellions.

See that's one thing that clouded my mind about Necrosha... Did all the resurrected mutants die again or just the ones we seen die!!? That was such a confusing and important cliffhanger that needs to be answered (or if it has been answered someone please explain). If they didn't die where the hell r they??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.