Hush in new 52?

#1 Posted by Ministurt (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it he is a expert plastic surgeon he could be brought back to at least put his face back properly because I am sick of looking at the Joker with his muscle tissue showing. But either way I hope DC brings him back.

#2 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure he's around. Good idea about him fixing the Joker's face, though.

The doctor who fixed Two Face previously would also be another good possibility.

#3 Posted by noj (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah as creepy as the Joker with his face off was it should DEFINATLEY not be a regular thing. Joker's classic look is the best, the one with no glasgow smile or bullet scars, or ripped off faces. As cool as those were for the purpose of the stories Joker needs to go back to normal. Having Tommy Elliot be the one to do it would just be a great bonus.

#4 Posted by Manbehindthewires (344 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14724 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he gets back soon and that he is not changed at all.Because I think if they are going to alternate his origin they are going to f@@k him up.

#6 Posted by Fiona_Hewie (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manbehindthewires: You're not the only one. Probably just a clever nod to the fact that Jason Todd took the alias of Hush once.

#7 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Snyder write for him, but it's more likely that he'll be in Batman Beyond, which I would be fine with

#8 Posted by Hit_Monkey (882 posts) - - Show Bio

Now they both occupy DCnU, I'd like to see Unknown Soldier pwn him for stealing his look. haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.