Follow

Huntress (Wayne)

Character » Huntress (Wayne) appears in 434 issues.

Helena Wayne is the vigilante daughter of Batman and Catwoman. She took up the identity of the Huntress after the death of her parents. Huntress can be seen fighting crime with the likes of Power Girl and the Justice Society of America.

A little bit confused...

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

So this version is obviously Helena Wayne, Batman's daughter yada yada, but does this mean that she was during the events of No Man's Land etc. acting as Helena Bertinelli? I know she was impersonating Bert but I still have that doubt, then again... Did No Man's Land even happen? And how old is Helena? Is she Nightwing's age? in their early 20's? Did they have that fling? "ME WANTS TO KNOWS!" Anyway let me know what y'all think and God bless

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

THe entire history of the Bertinelli Huntress never occurred. So just lift her out of every story she was ever in. Wayne's existence as the Huntress is fairly new, and she's only been on the main Earth, in the "New" 52, for a very short time. To my knowledge, she's had no interactions with any of the Bat-Family, other than the Damian Wayne Robin.

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh ok. Thanks for informing me. Its just that when the New 52 began, we were told that Batman's History was going to be left intact but then they make that Tim Drake went directly into being Red Robin and Helena is Batman's daughter from Earth Two. It sorta makes my brain overheat lol. But thanks again!

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

She's an unfortunate casualty of the New 52.

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DjBest02

You know, I actually don't have a problem with Helena Wayne being her, its just that I don't like it that so much rich history has been deleted. I like Helena Wayne and I like it how she is this girl who has Batman's knowledge but Catwoman's attitude. I believe that she, if written better, could be an amazing character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.