what is happening on my side of the vine

#1 Posted by BEYONCAY (5 posts) - - Show Bio

this is whats happening i am getting alot of friends now u are about to also this is how u do it go on other peoples comicvine and make friends by looking at there friends and if u see someone intresting u click and write to them after theyb approve to be your friend after you write to them then before u know it u will be the most popularest person on comicvine

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

BEYONCAY says:

"this is whats happening i am getting alot of friends now u are about to also this is how u do it go on other peoples comicvine and make friends by looking at there friends and if u see someone intresting u click and write to them after theyb approve to be your friend after you write to them then before u know it u will be the most popularest person on comicvine"

Zah?

#3 Posted by Lady L (311 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

lol...why is this in Huntress forums? Makes no sense... :P

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Smacks his head on the desk and just groans, this needs locked before I say something uncalled for.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91110 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Smacks his head on the desk and just groans, this needs locked before I say something uncalled for."
I'm going to have to second this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.