What is DC gonna do with Helena Bertinelli?

• 157 results
#151 Posted by daredevil21134 (12936 posts) - - Show Bio

so far in the new 52 wally west is back donna troy is already rumord to be coming back but bertinelli? nothing at all NOTHING its because nobody cares in the slightest or people do car and there not powting that often as they did with lobo poor bertinelli screwd by dc like every character

Her fans aren't vocal enough which is a damn shame but her father just recently showed up in Justice League so maybe she might return soon

#152 Edited by The_Greatest_Username (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe said:

so far in the new 52 wally west is back donna troy is already rumord to be coming back but bertinelli? nothing at all NOTHING its because nobody cares in the slightest or people do car and there not powting that often as they did with lobo poor bertinelli screwd by dc like every character

Her fans aren't vocal enough which is a damn shame but her father just recently showed up in Justice League so maybe she might return soon

I think her lack of (vocal) fans plays a large role in DC dismissing her absence. I'm fine with Helena Wayne fans finally being able to read about their character again, but I miss MY Huntress. We can only hope her fathers brief appearance gets the ball rolling for her return.

#153 Posted by lifeofvibe (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_greatest_username: father? tell me more! (i dont know much about bertineli all i knows shes hot she kicked ass in no man land and yeah thats about it so if you dont mind tell me more!)

#154 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (165 posts) - - Show Bio

#@lifeofvibe: Frank Bertinelli recently showed up in Justice League 25. I believe the scan was posted on a previous page. And yes, Helena kicked so much ass in No Man's Land. It's a shame Batman was such a jerk to her. I can't help but root for the character because she look so much crap until she joined the Birds of Prey.

#155 Posted by fodigg (6147 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the compromise of Helena Wayne living undercover as Helena Bertinelli, making her both characters. That felt right to me.

#156 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: It felt like more of a cop-out to me. Wayne has none of Bertinelli's pathos and it only served to confuse the issue on which Huntress the character was after the miniseries.

#157 Posted by daredevil21134 (12936 posts) - - Show Bio

#@lifeofvibe: Frank Bertinelli recently showed up in Justice League 25. I believe the scan was posted on a previous page. And yes, Helena kicked so much ass in No Man's Land. It's a shame Batman was such a jerk to her. I can't help but root for the character because she look so much crap until she joined the Birds of Prey.

agreed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.