Huntress on Film

  • 95 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"if Robin is barely on consideration to appear why would they even think of putting Oracle or Huntress?"
             Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
I don't see them in the Nolan universe, maybe in the old franchise since they already had Robin and Batgirl as grown ups

fact is Huntress and Oracle are the same age that Batman is supposed to be now, for them to appear many years will have to be in between.

Or they could put them as teens and for that I prefer Robin and Barbara
#52 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
Christopher Nolan plans to make a series of Batman movies. He's not putting Robin in any of them. And, also, it wouldn't make sense for Robin to have his own movie, unless Batman is in it. He's a sidekick. LOL. Oracle was better known as Batgirl. And, when she was in a Batman movie, it flopped. Not all superheroes are silver-screen worthy. Would you go watch a movie based on Codpiece?

caption

#53 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

actually it's not sure Nolan will do a third one, he was supposed to stop in Batman begins

#54 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"if Robin is barely on consideration to appear why would they even think of putting Oracle or Huntress?"
             Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
I don't see them in the Nolan universe, maybe in the old franchise since they already had Robin and Batgirl as grown ups

fact is Huntress and Oracle are the same age that Batman is supposed to be now, for them to appear many years will have to be in between.

Or they could put them as teens and for that I prefer Robin and Barbara"
             That's exactly my point!, they could always find a way to put them in the franchise.
#55 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"if Robin is barely on consideration to appear why would they even think of putting Oracle or Huntress?"
             Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
I don't see them in the Nolan universe, maybe in the old franchise since they already had Robin and Batgirl as grown ups

fact is Huntress and Oracle are the same age that Batman is supposed to be now, for them to appear many years will have to be in between.

Or they could put them as teens and for that I prefer Robin and Barbara"
             That's exactly my point!, they could always find a way to put them in the franchise."
I don't tihnk you are getting my point

Continuity speaking, both Helena and Barbara are kids right now
#56 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"That's exactly my point!, they could always find a way to put them in the franchise."
Wouldn't make sense. Nolan's Batman is still young. Meaning that Barbara and Helena would be kids.
#57 Edited by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
Strafe Prower said:
"1. I disagree, i know people who went and saw the Spirit movie even though they had never heard of him. It's all about appeal. If you can make it appeal to the Public then it will sell.
2.They could have used a couple of people that could boost there popularity. I understand if they wants to put the original 7. That makes since, but did they have to put Zatanna, Redtornado, Green Arrow, Aquaman, and the rest of the main stream people? They could have put Black Lightning, Geo-Force, Firestorm and some of the people that need to be shown to the public a little more.
"
1) Spirit didn't do good. And, that's based on quality and the Box Office (especially on the weekends). It's numbers sucked. You may have known people to go see it, but not a lot. LOL.

2) True. They could have. Black Lightning was never allowed to be on a T.V. show, due to copyrights. He was supposed to be on Challenge of the Superfriends, but was replaced by Black Vulcan. He was supposed to be on Static Shock, but was replaced by Soul Power. I don't even know about JLU. Tony Isabella wants to keep his character out of the continuity of cartoons."
1.They put it on Christmas day which was retarted. It also had to go against ALOT of popular actors in movies. I went to movie and saw something besides Spirit for that reason alone.

2.Which is crap. I've always wanted to see Him in a cartoon and they keep teasing then snatching him back. It made me so mad that i didn't watch Static Shock. I have Challenge of the Superfriends though, Black Vulcan wasn't so bad. I also think they need to put in Firestorm and Geo-Force. Two other Leagures that could be popular if they will let them.
#58 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"if Robin is barely on consideration to appear why would they even think of putting Oracle or Huntress?"
             Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
I don't see them in the Nolan universe, maybe in the old franchise since they already had Robin and Batgirl as grown ups

fact is Huntress and Oracle are the same age that Batman is supposed to be now, for them to appear many years will have to be in between.

Or they could put them as teens and for that I prefer Robin and Barbara"
             That's exactly my point!, they could always find a way to put them in the franchise."
I don't tihnk you are getting my point

Continuity speaking, both Helena and Barbara are kids right now"
              I get what you're saying but who say DC's won't just restart the franchise or something like that.
#59 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

why mess with what's good?

#60 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"1.They put it on Christmas day which was retarted. It also had to go against ALOT of popular actors in movies. I went to movie and saw something besides Spirit for that reason alone.

2.Which is crap. I've always wanted to see Him in a cartoon and they keep teasing then snatching him back. It made me so mad that i didn't watch Static Shock. I have Challenge of the Superfriends though, Black Vulcan wasn't so bad. I also think they need to put in Firestorm and Geo-Force. Two other Leagures that could be popular if they will let them.
"
1) I don't even think the day is was on really matters. Nobody does anything on Christmas because everything is closed. I understand why it came out on that day. But, that didn't really help it. The only popular actors were Samuel L. Jackson and Eva Mendes.

2) Firestorm is supposed be cast in Batman: Brave and the Bold.
#61 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nolan will give in eventually. Just let him do a crappy villain one time, and he will look for something to get the hype back.

#62 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"I think Nolan will give in eventually. Just let him do a crappy villain one time, and he will look for something to get the hype back."
I thinking Nolan would actually make a crappy villain into a good one.
#63 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"I get what you're saying but who say DC's won't just restart the franchise or something like that."
You're pulling at straws. LOL. Why would they do this?
#64 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if he chooses someone like Penguin.....*shudders*

#65 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"NightFang said:
"I get what you're saying but who say DC's won't just restart the franchise or something like that."
You're pulling at straws. LOL. Why would they do this?"
             Why to make more money that's why but i think their are other ways to put them in the franchise.
#66 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
NightFang said:
"Why to make more money that's why but i think their are other ways to put them in the franchise."
They are making enough money with the way the franchise is now. If they change it drastically, it's fanbase could dwindle. That's why they have all those Year One books and different universes for that.
#67 Posted by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio
"NightFang said:
"Why to make more money that's why but i think their are other ways to put them in the franchise."
They are making enough money with the way the franchise is now. If they change it drastically, it's fanbase could dwindle. That's why they have all those Year One books and different universes for that."
             You have a point there but i still think if they made a good Huntress movie.
#68 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely go watch one!

Wouldn't mind seeing a Black Canary & Green Arrow movie. Or one of them Solo.
#69 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"I have never read a single birds of prey comic or anything with huntress in it for that matter, i would still go see it!
I'm with gunswordfist, you can thank JLU for that. 
"

You're welcome. I loved Huntress in JLU."
I love the Huntress/Black Canary rivalry!!! It really is awesome!!!
The only thing i didn't like about that show is they chose to do all the main stream people.
"

I loved when Black Canary sound 'That's just disgusting' when Huntress kissed flat-faced The Question.
#70 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

That show got me interested in alot of characters!
#71 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Strafe Prower said:
"I would definitely go watch one!
Wouldn't mind seeing a Black Canary & Green Arrow movie. Or one of them Solo.
"
Green Arrow is getting his own movie. It's called Super Max and it has him in a prison full of supervillains and the main one is Deathstroke The F'king Terminator.
#72 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Strafe Prower said:
"I would definitely go watch one!
Wouldn't mind seeing a Black Canary & Green Arrow movie. Or one of them Solo.
"
Green Arrow is getting his own movie. It's called Super Max and it has him in a prison full of supervillains and the main one is Deathstroke The F'king Terminator."
OMG!!! XD!!!!
#73 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
Green Arrow is getting his own movie. It's called Super Max and it has him in a prison full of supervillains and the main one is Deathstroke The F'king Terminator."
Are you serious?
#74 Edited by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

If only I could see that picture. It's blocked here at the computers at work... I did look it up though... Sounds interesting. :P

#76 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

You're posting at work? Man you're missing out on a great pic. lol

#77 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, I can see the picture now. Seen it already.

#78 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww. no Black Canary ]=

Moderator
#79 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Awww. no Black Canary ]="

hehe I would like to see her too. (besides just in Smallville)
#80 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

her Smallville counterpart was Horrible

Were all the pretty girls Busy?
Moderator
#81 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

You can say that again. The actress is pretty but when she dresses up as Black Canary. EEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

#82 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a disturbing pic......ew.....

#83 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she's that ugly.

#84 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"gunswordfist said:
Green Arrow is getting his own movie. It's called Super Max and it has him in a prison full of supervillains and the main one is Deathstroke The F'king Terminator."
Are you serious?"
I don't know about Deathstroke but all the other things are true, you can find it in the green arrow forums
#85 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Yeah she's that ugly."
That pic makes me want to cry......*blocks pic from the screen*
#86 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

How is she ugly?

#87 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
"How is she ugly?"
That's just like asking 'how is she pretty.'
#88 Posted by Dark Abyss (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really impressed with this fan art and if there ever was a plan on making a Huntress movie (which I doubt) then Eva Mendes  gets my vote. Her acting ain't bad and she's definitely pretty .






#89 Posted by War Killer (19963 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm...This on the big screen

I'd go see it
#90 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.... Rose McGowan?
I know she may be a little old, but she just has Helena's signature dark hair and a great body. Oh and Rose is soo kick ass, don't cha think? Plus she's Italian.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Emmanuelle Vaugier

She's a damn sexy actress and a good one at that. Everytime I see her I just think she looks alot like Huntress.
 
#91 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" NightFang said:
"Who say's they won't appear in the movie's?"
Christopher Nolan plans to make a series of Batman movies. He's not putting Robin in any of them. And, also, it wouldn't make sense for Robin to have his own movie, unless Batman is in it. He's a sidekick. LOL. Oracle was better known as Batgirl. And, when she was in a Batman movie, it flopped. Not all superheroes are silver-screen worthy. Would you go watch a movie based on Codpiece?

caption
"
Batgirl only flopped because she had an aweful actress playing her. And she had nothing to do with Barbara Gordon. I think if they stuck to the character, Batgirl would have been very successful in the movies.
#92 Posted by spliff_star (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantBat:
does anyone know where i might be able to send an email to a game company to see if they consider adding people to certain games for ps3?
#93 Posted by DoN`t_KrAnQ_jUsT_PsYcHoO (315 posts) - - Show Bio

sooooo i think megan fox is very good for this role but megan fox is for every female character good if they apear in the movies but its cool she can´t safe her self from comicbook-heroes-roles in the movie she is the perfect woman

#94 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" People suggest Megan Fox for every part.I'm sick of Megan Fox..... "
i agree though she is a pretty good fit for huntress if she could act better
#95 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Mila Kunis or Eva Mendes could pull it off.

Have Nolan & the director of the Godfather trilogy do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.