Huntress fans, let us thank Cully Hamner!!!

#1 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena doesn't look like a hooker nun anymore! This is too cool. 

I hope other artists follow this design.
#2 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the hooker nun look better  

#3 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

People whine about her new costume too much. She's wearing short shorts and has her stomach showing. Sexy: yes, Slutty: hardly

#4 Posted by Archetype (731 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: yeah

I don't think this is really that bad it's just the shoulder pads kill it for me...this isn't the 90's.
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

never understood teh hate for the Jim Lee costume

#6 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"never understood teh hate for the Jim Lee costume "

too many buckles and pouches.
#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

The mask seems a little off in addition to the shoulder pads

#8 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" I liked the hooker nun look better   "
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" The mask seems a little off in addition to the shoulder pads "
I agree with both
#9 Posted by Lissbirds (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this version, even if the mask is a bit off.  I don't see the need for superheroes having to fight with bare midriff.  It makes no sense from a logical standpoint.

#10 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lissbirds said:
"I like this version, even if the mask is a bit off.  I don't see the need for superheroes having to fight with bare midriff.  It makes no sense from a logical standpoint. "

exactly.
#11 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited
I liked this costume better  [: 
She shows the perfect amount of skin. Not too trashy not too 'nunny'.
#12 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: She should lose that cape
#13 Posted by Gothic Storm (842 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost: This costume rocks. She even has the perfect amount of tiny containers on her arms and belt. Perfect for storing lipstick, mascara and PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES! Hey, a girl has to look her best even in the heat of battle right? The boots and gloves are what really make this costume perfect. The mid-drift isn't too bad either... *ahem*
#14 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @AngelFrost: She should lose that cape "
True, Capes are so last year. Aside from the cape, the old costume was better than that dreadful new one. She looks like a butch lesbian rollerskater.  ¬¬

@Gothic Storm said:
" @AngelFrost: This costume rocks. She even has the perfect amount of tiny containers on her arms and belt. Perfect for storing lipstick, mascara and PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES! Hey, a girl has to look her best even in the heat of battle right? The boots and gloves are what really make this costume perfect. The mid-drift isn't too bad either... *ahem* "

I totally agree! :D Thigh high boots make the outfit look sexy. Which is how a superheroin should look.
#15 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of the hooker nun look... not just on Huntress.

#16 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @Babs said:
" @AngelFrost: She should lose that cape "
True, Capes are so last year. Aside from the cape, the old costume was better than that dreadful new one. She looks like a butch lesbian rollerskater.  ¬¬ 

...nice.
#17 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lissbirds said:
" I like this version, even if the mask is a bit off.  I don't see the need for superheroes having to fight with bare midriff.  It makes no sense from a logical standpoint. "
The extra skin serves as an initial distraction to male assailants.
#18 Posted by PowerHerc (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

@burr787 said:

People whine about her new costume too much. She's wearing short shorts and has her stomach showing. Sexy: yes, Slutty: hardly

This.

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

I fcking HATED the belly window outfit.

#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (11494 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

@burr787 said:

This.

Agreed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.