Guess who is getting a year one miniseries?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

May 14, 2008

Written by Ivory Madison; Art by Cliff Richards and Art Thibert; Cover by Matthew Clark

As the last survivor of a family eliminated by bloody rivalries among the mobs of Gotham, young Helena Bertinelli was sent overseas for her own safety — but began a quest for vengeance instead. Breakout writer Ivory Madison teams with Cliff Richards (WONDER WOMAN) for a continent-spanning story that reveals one woman's journey from hunted to Huntress!

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I guess that noone cared

#3 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool she is getting a mini series. I hope they don't mess it otherwise I won't hear the end of it whenever I'm our searching for info about a character.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I didn't know this thread was around... finally a year one for Huntress... one of my favorite DC characters.

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with zero edge on this one. Go go Huntress!

#6 Posted by AztekTheLost (370 posts) - - Show Bio

so am I just supposed to cast out a random guess or what :P

anyway, go Huntress!

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

one problem

I heard that the writer wants to say that Huntress is a lawyer instead of a teacher

that would suck :(

#8 Posted by Knightwing (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"one problemI heard that the writer wants to say that Huntress is a lawyer instead of a teacherthat would suck :("

Yeah I think we already got enough comic book lawyers but making her a teacher is more unique than a lawyer.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men has a school flooded with teachers. lol

I dont understand, what makes her special. she's another carbon copy of batman, robin, and bat girl

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men has a school flooded with teachers. lol

I dont understand, what makes her special. she's another carbon copy of batman, robin, and bat girl

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Knightwing says:

"Nighthunter says:
"one problemI heard that the writer wants to say that Huntress is a lawyer instead of a teacherthat would suck :("

Yeah I think we already got enough comic book lawyers but making her a teacher is more unique than a lawyer. "

What I mean is that considering how her personality is and how she doesn't have any respect for the law don't see how could she could be a lawyer.

pixelized says:

"X-men has a school flooded with teachers. lol
I dont understand, what makes her special. she's another carbon copy of batman, robin, and bat girl"

What makes her is not his origin (because it is indeed similar to most of the vigilantes)

What makes her special is her actitud and how the character acts, that's what is diferent from the rest of the vigilantes like Batman, Nightwing, etc.

Is like asking what is so important about Colossus if we already have the Thing

#12 Posted by Ironman1121 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

it's a great story so far

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

yup I'm loving the miniseries, the writer (don't remember her name) is supposed to be making her first comic job ever

I really hope DC offers her a contract

on a sidenote: what the f@ck is that pick that appeared instead of the Huntress year one cover? I know many pics were changed but come on.....

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i sould go check that out

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i sould go check that out"
If you are a fan of Huntress you'll love it

it comes every two weeks so we are already on number 3, maybe you'll want to wait for the TP, but it wouldn't be that hard to catch up
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

that works out cause i am a fan of  Huntress.

#17 Posted by Ironman1121 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"that works out cause i am a fan of  Huntress."
well you really like then.
#18 Posted by BangingBootyNurseT (143 posts) - - Show Bio

That great news! I like Huntress especially the small part she had in the Hush Batman.

#19 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

The mini was pretty awesome, I hope Ivory Madison gets more Huntress-work in the future.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is old as hell...,.

#21 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Very observant!

#22 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Not observant..just don't see the reason for it getting bumped.Everyone can see the thread is months old.

#23 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Now the miniseries is over, the trade is out, and we can exchange thoughts about it. I shared my thought about the miniseries.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I am stunned at your thoughts! Stunned! Who would have guessed that you of all people would spam up the place!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.