Daredevil

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
I often wandered where Daredevil would fit in the bat universe but instead i thought of what would happen if he met Huntress her being raised in the mob becoming more of a hero nowadays would they fight each other would they team up would she fall for him instead what do you guys think
#2 Edited by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil & Huntress rule well at least i think their  two pretty damn cool characters
#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm beginning to think that Huntress and Elektra have a couple of things in common, especially being violent, killing people and being born from a wealthy family.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
"I'm beginning to think that Huntress and Elektra have a couple of things in common, especially being violent, killing people and being born from a wealthy family. "

But would she work with Daredevil
#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Better question, would he accept her methods of crime fighting?
#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @daredevil21134: Better question, would he accept her methods of crime fighting? "

If you been reading Birds of Prey you know she gave up killing a long time again I even remeber the last time she killed and i've been following her a long time she's alot more heroic nowadays
#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: If that's the case, Matt would have to lie detect her to see if she's fighting the bad guys before helping her out.
#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @daredevil21134: If that's the case, Matt would have to lie detect her to see if she's fighting the bad guys before helping her out. "

like he does everyone.....but in the end he would help because she's innocent then after that he can take her out to dinner

#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: That is if he believes her. He will help her of course, but as for the dinner part. They'll have to take a shower first from the rough night and get some sleep for the next day where they can meet up hehehe.
#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevils a bit of a man whore, he and Huntress would probably work together
#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they will
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:
@cattlebattle said:
"Daredevils a bit of a man whore, he and Huntress would probably work together "

Are you saying that they're gonna sleep together
#13 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: No. Think about the movie where Matt goes to his home to get some rest, and then the next day, he's at a cafeteria talking to Foggy, only to see E show up.
#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:

Do think they might end up in bed like he did with Elektra in the mivie
#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Not if you're going by the Director's Cut lol. Well, that depends. I mean Huntress is one of the few girls who are willing to fight.

#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (11335 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

Is this fan art or was it photo shopped?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.