delphic's Huntress #2 - Crossbow at the Crossroads, Part Two review

Just Not Much Going On

This issue didn’t seem to have as much going on in it in the way the last one did, and felt more like filler than anything else. We see Helena investigating more into the prostitution ring, and freeing more of the enslaved. Though it is nice to see Helena doing her thing, there’s not a whole lot more to it than that. We are given a little more information about what’s going on with the Italian mob responsible, and we see Helena tracking them.  I can’t say I was disappointed in this issue, but I can say there wasn’t a lot going on in this issue, but it’s not so uneventful that it’s uninteresting.

Other reviews for Huntress #2 - Crossbow at the Crossroads, Part Two

Liberation 0

The Story: The Huntress continues to track down a man named Moretti who is involved in trafficking women in Naples, Italy.  My Thoughts:The second issue of this six issue mini-series continues to be as exciting as the first. Writer Paul Levitz is sticking to a very simple formula rather than going overboard. Everything is very straight forward and to the point. The story revolves around trafficking women. A very serious and unfortunate reality. The issue follows Huntress who continues to try and...