Something horrible happens to Humbug in HFH #15!!!!

#1 Posted by Leah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Fresak and I are the only ones who care about

Humbug... Spoilers!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!

!

!

A certain Master of Kung Fu rips off the ---- of a certain Master of Insects! That's all I'm going to say. But, I'm dying inside. I'm pretty sure this HFH's last issue. What's the point of making him cool if he was just going to ---?

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

to make you suffer ;)

#3 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, just what i thought. Bring him back just to kill him? Pointless.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

What does he rip off?!?

#5 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"What does he rip off?!?"

His !!!1

#6 Posted by Leah (28 posts) - - Show Bio

HIs head! His freaking head! Vengeful Chinese guy rips off Buck's head!
Post Edited:2007-11-26 14:00:02

#7 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

but his back now as some sort of Brood hybrid

#8 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Leah said:
"

HIs head! His freaking head! Vengeful Chinese guy rips off Buck's head!
Post Edited:2007-11-26 14:00:02

"
He was dying anyway...Humbug begged Shang Chi to kill him.
#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

How come he was dying? The Brood normally turn you into one not kill you and could they have not ask an omega healer like Elixir for help

#10 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel: True, becomming a member of the Brood isn't the end of  your life it's just a sinister new beggining!
#11 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@info nation: yes but sure we could cure him later or at least suppress it and by the way nice line has ring to it
#12 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel: Thank you, I'm flattered. But the REALLY scary thing about the Brood isn't the fact that they can make you one of them, it's the fact that for some people this might actually be an improvemant! Does becoming a memeber of the Brood get you out of a coma? Does it cure "Sleepy sickness"? Does it repair bain damage? Does it cure palarysis? Does it cure blindness? Does it cure Deafness? if so, for some people it could be downright benificial! And then there are people who might have no serious physical limitaions AT ALL, but they don't like the way they are and WANT to be something else! So in a way, the Brood are even more dangerous than the Xenomorphs from the "Alien" movies because their way of reproducing was pretty much a death scentence for any creatures unfortunate enough to cross their path so humans were forced to shoot the living hell out of them the second they discovered this and if the could ever get enough ammo it was the Xenomorphs who were the ones in danger. However, the Brood don't actually kill people they just alter them until they become more Brood than anything else, But they still retain their memories and that only makes the Brood stronger as a result.
#13 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@info nation: I do remember Professor X being able to walk minutes before he figure out he had Brood embryo inside so yes technically we could 'cure' any problems just it would devoured your previous personality in doing so
#14 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel: And even if you DID get to keep your old personality, you'd get new insticts, those of the BROOD!
#15 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@info nation: Which its really a friendly thing I can remember the time Mimic from the Exiles was infected with the Brood egg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.