Follow

Human Torch

Character » Human Torch appears in 6875 issues.

The second most powerful member of the Fantastic Four and the younger brother of Sue Richards. Due to an accident caused by cosmic radiation in space, he can manipulate fire, turn his entire body into it and fly. While Johnny is known for his impetuous and sometimes reckless nature, he is also a loyal friend and fearless hero.

Johnnny Storm and Lyja(My theory)

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By biggkeem89

This contains major spoilers but you probably already know(so if you dont want to be spoiled: DO NOT READ) but: 

So here's my theory:  
    During the Secret Invasion, Lyja stayed behind in the Negative Zone to "find herself". So, my theory is that Johnny will somehow survive his encounter, and find his former over in the Negative Zone. They'll probably settle down, and even start a family. In a few years, the remaining F4 will return to the Negative Zone and discover a more mature and settled Johnny and his new family. The encounter would return Johnny to the F4, but will most likely strand his new family back in the Negative Zone, leaving him a darker, more mature hero, What do you think?
    jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee

probably not but i want johnny to have a kid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.