Is Johnny Storm alive?

Posted by ShenLong (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin save? In memory only? .................? Your opinion.

#1 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

He stills alive, I think, there is a huge posibility that Annihilus is using Jonny as a hostage...

#2 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!!!!!!    Hickman has said many times that Johnny is DEAD...one of the stories featured in Fantastic Four #600 will show what happened after the door to the negative zone was closed and will show Johnny's death

#3 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
NO!!!!!!    Hickman has said many times that Johnny is DEAD...one of the stories featured in Fantastic Four #600 will show what happened after the door to the negative zone was closed and will show Johnny's death
I hope so...but a part in me doubts it. Johnny's likely still alive.
#4 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary said:
@danhimself said:
I hope so...but a part in me doubts it. Johnny's likely still alive.
what's there to doubt....Hickman (the writer of Fantastic Four and FF and the guy who wrote Johnny's death) has said that he's dead and that he's not returning while he's the one writing FF
#5 Posted by ShenLong (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he's ''dead'' like everyone else was ''dead'' during Onslaught thing. That series made no sense to me. Hulk > Onslaught, and Onslaught > Franklin, but then Franklin saves the day........confusing. Or maybe Torch will just come back like Captain America. If they want to kill off people, they should avoid the Fantastic Four, original 4 Avengers, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, etc. obviously like Wolverine too, so they can get rid of bad characters.

#6 Posted by ShenLong (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't they say BlackBolt was '"dead"? 

#7 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

As of yet, yes.
#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he have to be missing for two years to be legally dead?

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I give him a year.

#10 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone in the freakin' Marvel universe has "Died", but guess what... they are NOT really dead.

#11 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny is not dead, he lives! He was a captive of Anhilus, and technically he did die a couple times (at least 5 times) and kept being brought back for the entertainment of the people of the negative zone, but Johnny and a group of other kidnapped warriors took the Cosmic Rod and now Johnny is returned to Earth, and the first to see him was Spidey!

I think it's a basic rule of superheroing you must "die" to be a good hero nowadays.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.