A theory regarding which F4 member will die?

#1 Posted by Starklight (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit, I have not been keeping up with the fantastic four comics lately, or ever, for that matter. But this thought occured to me when I was thinking about which one would die the other day...and it's likely ludicrous, but amusing non the less.

What if. They killed of the Human Torch, so that when/if Captain America meets the Fantastic Four in a Marvel Movie, that Chris Evans only has one part? Obviously if he is still alive when this happens then there will be some awkward recasting issues, but you get the idea.

As I said, likely ludicrous, but an amusing thought, no?

#2 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

The film rights to the Fantastic Four are held by 20th Century Fox, not Marvel, so Captain America will not be encountering any of the Fantastic Four anytime soon.

#3 Edited by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Marvel do get the rights soon, the F4 cast will probably be changed completely, so this isn't an issue.

#4 Posted by mgrman5 (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Rest In Peace Johnny Storm :(  you will be missed even though you weren't as important as the others, you still are family and part of something. I wonder If they are going to replace him with anyone, I know Peter is supposed to join the Fantastic Four but that probably wont last very long.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio
@mgrman5:
Try using the spoiler button.
#6 Posted by HellionVulcan (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: U could go to marvels own site or the main page of comicvine its both there but man i wish reed died ,hes so lame .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.