Follow

Human Torch

Character » Human Torch appears in 6875 issues.

The second most powerful member of the Fantastic Four and the younger brother of Sue Richards. Due to an accident caused by cosmic radiation in space, he can manipulate fire, turn his entire body into it and fly. While Johnny is known for his impetuous and sometimes reckless nature, he is also a loyal friend and fearless hero.

A theory regarding which F4 member will die?

Starklight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Starklight

I'll admit, I have not been keeping up with the fantastic four comics lately, or ever, for that matter. But this thought occured to me when I was thinking about which one would die the other day...and it's likely ludicrous, but amusing non the less.

What if. They killed of the Human Torch, so that when/if Captain America meets the Fantastic Four in a Marvel Movie, that Chris Evans only has one part? Obviously if he is still alive when this happens then there will be some awkward recasting issues, but you get the idea.

As I said, likely ludicrous, but an amusing thought, no?

roadbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By roadbuster

The film rights to the Fantastic Four are held by 20th Century Fox, not Marvel, so Captain America will not be encountering any of the Fantastic Four anytime soon.

brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By brc2000

Even if Marvel do get the rights soon, the F4 cast will probably be changed completely, so this isn't an issue.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mgrman5

Rest In Peace Johnny Storm :(  you will be missed even though you weren't as important as the others, you still are family and part of something. I wonder If they are going to replace him with anyone, I know Peter is supposed to join the Fantastic Four but that probably wont last very long.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@mgrman5:
    Try using the spoiler button.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan
    @Jake Fury: U could go to marvels own site or the main page of comicvine its both there but man i wish reed died ,hes so lame .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.