Strength

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is he?

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Its never been said thats what they always say.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know i guess enough to hurt the thing

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Well his strength comes from his Kree half. How strong is an average Kree or should we be looking at how strong Mar-Vell was?

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

he could lift 10tons so hulking lift 10 tons what about his skrull side.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Skrull's aren't Super Strong. He only has super strength from his kree side.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

O okay so since hes part huan kree and skrull would it effect how much he lifts in the least bit or would it stay the same.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

He is Half Kree and Half strull. From Kree he gets his strength and from skrull he gets shape shifting. Thats it.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes also demonstrated more power though rigth i always forget wha they are liek growing wings talons flying bulking up and some other things i think telepathy.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

The wings, talons, bulking up is all from shapeshifting. And no he doesn't have any other powers.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang your right. that is all hes got.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

He shape shifted himself some muscles. Just like when he shape shifts wings and they actually let him fly, when he gives himself more muscles, they actually make him stronger.

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/1/16/Hulkling_head.jpg He shape shifted himself some muscles. Just like when he shape shifts wings and they actually let him fly, when he gives himself more muscles, they actually make him stronger."
Well how much stronger do they make him and how big can he make himself?
#14 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

If he only got his strength from his kree side then as an average Kree can lift approx 1000 lbs, it's not much in the way of superstrength. However, maybe his twin race nature provides him with some mutant characteristics?

Anyway, it does seem clear that his shapeshifting is not just cosmetic but does confer additional powers - this is not a new idea, other Marvel characters have displayed the same range of powers (for example the skrull girl that appeared in Guardians of the Galaxy). As to how strong Hulkling can get when he 'bulks' up - he has had an entry (I think) in some of the new Handbooks with the power scales - so this might give us a hint.

#15 Posted by justinkos91 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a max. limit on how much mass Hulkling can add on to himself?
#16 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no steady reading of his power but same have him down as being a class 100 (that would explain some of his strength feats). He may be like Venom, with the more mass he takes on the stronger he is. Well time will tell

#17 Posted by dudie (29 posts) - - Show Bio

At the "official" Powergrid from marvel he has  got a 6 out of 7or8!
And in comparison , Venom(eddie Brock) only received a 5!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.