If you were in his position....

#1 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Which alien race would you join with? The Kree or the Skrulls?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

KREE!

#3 Posted by Erik (32047 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. The skrulls are nearly extinct. 

#4 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

plus their just dicks lol  besides all that kree are planning something major i betyou anything

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Growing up on Earth he's seen what both of them have done so he'd probably rather be alone than associate with either of them.

#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" Neither. Growing up on Earth he's seen what both of them have done so he'd probably rather be alone than associate with either of them. "
agreed i am actually in the same boat i dont side with either part of my heritage and i hate when ppl try to use to get sympathy from me... to be like them help them out ect ect... so i do the only fair thing i can i shun both sides and make racial comments  :P
#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't it his destiny to become a savior of the race or something? Ignoring responsibilities like this often leads to the catastrophical consequenses.

#8 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue people or green people...

#9 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

The Acanti! 

#10 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" The Acanti!  "

These Acanti?
#11 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446:  No, the cooler looking ones... that artist made them look kinda fishy... 
#12 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @Hawkeye446:  No, the cooler looking ones... that artist made them look kinda fishy...  "
Hardy hardy haha... I feel like I should post that statement... *click*
#13 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446:  lol... I take my space whales very seriously... also.... seriously, Hulking is a shapeshifter. if he practiced hard enough he could expand his body size and cruise though space with the Acanti! Total badass. Wiccan and family could chill in his mouth! 
#14 Posted by GothikKnight (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkling should be given his own mini-series i say.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.