Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

WWH so what do we think?

• 54 results
    Gamma ryoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Gamma ryoshin

IT shows that knowone can beat the hulk

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By The Enigma

Liked the idea, but I hated the ending and the art.

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I was over all not happy with the way WWH turned out. I did not want to see Hulk become all OP and conquer New York and have the Illuminate fight eachother. First of all I have to say that Black Bolt could have decimated Hulk quickly enough. And Dr. Strange is a pacifist...so when Hulk came up to Stevens door why did he not just dump Hulk through a portal a million miles away?....or just vanish to another dimension? I think it would have been more interesting and better constructed if The Hulk took down each Illuminate member one on one and have each fight be a good test of all his strength and smarts. On one last note...what Hulk did at the X-Men mansion was purely disgusting...and not in a good way.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thedailybagel  Moderator

@frankenkong: black bolt wasn't even there, it was a skrull impostor. Moreover I can't comprehend the stupid comments when people say things like "oh x charcter could have soloed" when a) this hulk was angrier than ever and b) he'd been amped by a bomb to an unknown degree. He had a completely undefined power level (which was later revealed to be at a point where he can take planet busting shots and only receive a nose bleed)...

Are you freaking serious? The first time strange sent hulk away he ended up causing an infinite amount of damage in an infinite amount of dimensions. The second time hulk got sent away he had his wife and unborn child blow up in front of him and returned to Earth stronger than ever. But third time lucky, right?

That's pretty much what hulk did... Black bolt (or skrull bolt) happened off panel but was said to have changed the moons orbit it was so intense, his fight with strange lasted about an issue, his fight with ironman only lasted a few pages but he was the weakest there, and proffesor x lasted 3 issues.

How was it disgusting? He held back (throughout world war hulk, he said that himself and amadeus cho confirmed it) and gave the kids plenty of chances to surrender. They were just too stubborn and ended up losing. He never seriously hurt anyone aside from colossus and wolverine. Furthermore if your after a guy that was potentially responsible for your planet being destroyed I dont think you'll turn up at his door wanting to talk like hulk did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.