Would Hulk be able to talk more in Avengers?

#1 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of roaring, and "hulk smash", why not like,"Hulk's the strongest of all", and all that?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

He most probably will.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna see Hulk destroy everything and give me a run for my money like it seems he'll be doing at some point in the Extended superbowl trailer.

#4 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely yes.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32651 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so, much like EMH

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (81566 posts) - - Show Bio

I sure hope so or the character will be far less interesting to me.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely. In a recent interview, I read them say "We let Hulk be Hulk. We did it for the fans. He's much more like his comic book self." To me, that means that Hulk will most definitely have some dialogue.

Hopefully that doesn't mean he'll talk all the time. Hearing Hulk scream "HULK SMASH" in TIH was a real jaw-dropper to me because he was silent for the most part. The less he talks, the more impact his lines have.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.