Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Would he be the strongest there is?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
    StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are many Hulks of various realities. 
    From Savage Hulk to Maestro to DemonHulk to the recent WWHulk. 
    The arguments of which one is the most powerful is ongoing. 

Recently, Marvel's What If has added a new Hulk 
    That I believe no other Hulk could match in power.
    This Hulk became a Herald of Galactus calling himself World Breaker

Having the added Power Cosmic
    Could this Hulk truly be the Strongest One there Is?

No Caption Provided

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone have this comic and the pic on the last page of World Breaker?

Post the pic if you have it.

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

I don't think what if's really count

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

Interesting. What are his powers?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik
    @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    " I don't think what if's really count "
    They do if he is comparing alternate universes.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By iLLituracy

It ends right after he become Galactus' herald, I remember. His power with the power cosmic was never revealed.

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

" Interesting. What are his powers? "

He would have the basic factors that all Heralds have
    Then there is a specific power  that was never revealed

I'm just considering those basic elements 

Strength
    Flight
    Durability 
    Some form of energy manipulation
    King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Hercules

The only Hulk that may be able to stand up to him would be

No Caption Provided

But a WWHulk with the Power Cosmic would be the most powerful Hulk there is
    mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By mister garbage
    @StrongestOneThereIs:
    What If! WWH
    What If! WWH
    Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
    Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
    @StrongestOneThereIs said:
    " There are many Hulks of various realities. 
    From Savage Hulk to Maestro to DemonHulk to the recent WWHulk. 
    The arguments of which one is the most powerful is ongoing. 

Recently, Marvel's What If has added a new Hulk 
    That I believe no other Hulk could match in power.
    This Hulk became a Herald of Galactus calling himself World Breaker

Having the added Power Cosmic
    Could this Hulk truly be the Strongest One there Is?

No Caption Provided
    "
    For a literal answer, no, there is no "strongest one there is" because there will always be another someone/something that tops a feat, but with the power cosmic I could see Hulk being so ungodly strong that he would indeed be the strongest version of Hulk; what if? or not. 

Just my two cents.
    dudie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dudie

I think its more or less ridiculus because  in my eyes , a Hulk with the power cosmic would have sufficient strength to kil Galactus!(what should hold him back?)

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By castleking
    the fact that galactus is a semi abstract  being and pure brute strength really shouldnt cut it.
    grimreaper1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By grimreaper1980

put him against doomsday, that should determine the strongest

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

He might be the strongest there is, but his head is the smallest there is.

Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart said:
    " He might be the strongest there is, but his head is the smallest there is. "
    which one?
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

if hulk had the power cosmic on top of the power he has he might be able to take superman
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
    " if hulk had the power cosmic on top of the power he has he might be able to take superman "
    he could turn superman into a jelly bean and eat him( he might be super-flavored though)
    Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hulk won't be the strongest one there is . Does Power Cosmic has something to do with strength ?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By joshmightbe
    @TheJuggernautpunch:
    it would probably double or triple his strength
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheJuggernautpunch said:
    " This Hulk won't be the strongest one there is . Does Power Cosmic has something to do with strength ? "
    he can elevate any of his phsical and mental characteristics to any level such as being strong enough to go toe-to-toe with the Prime Superman
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
    " @TheJuggernautpunch: it would probably double or triple his strength "
    Still nothing comparing to this .
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DEGRAAF

yea there is no other version stronger than that hulk. That is not only the hulk as a herald of Galactus but is none other than WWH/ Herald of Galactus. No one on earth can beat him not even the ungodly strong Sentry. Has Juggernaut ever gone against Silver surfer?
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF said:
    " yea there is no other version stronger than that hulk. That is not only the hulk as a herald of Galactus but is none other than WWH/ Herald of Galactus. No one on earth can beat him not even the ungodly strong Sentry. Has Juggernaut ever gone against Silver surfer? "
    That is Trion Juggernaut on the pictures i posted . He will ... emmm ... kinda ... destroy this Hulk ....completely .
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DEGRAAF
    " @DEGRAAF said:
    " yea there is no other version stronger than that hulk. That is not only the hulk as a herald of Galactus but is none other than WWH/ Herald of Galactus. No one on earth can beat him not even the ungodly strong Sentry. Has Juggernaut ever gone against Silver surfer? "
    That is Trion Juggernaut on the pictures i posted . He will ... emmm ... kinda ... destroy this Hulk ....completely . "

here is the link to the Trion Juggernaut VS WWH thread http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/trion-juggernaut-vs-world-war-hulk/6309/ 

Ok but can Trion juggernaut beat Silver surfer? I wish i could find more of a bios for trion Juggernaut. I cant find a sinle description of the guy, just pictures.
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @DEGRAAF said:
    That is Trion Juggernaut on the pictures i posted . He will ... emmm ... kinda ... destroy this Hulk ....completely . "

here is the link to the Trion Juggernaut VS WWH thread  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/trion-juggernaut-vs-world-war-hulk/6309/  Ok but can Trion juggernaut beat Silver surfer? I wish i could find more of a bios for trion Juggernaut. I cant find a sinle description of the guy, just pictures. "
    Yes , he can .
    And i have already explained who he is . Link
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DEGRAAF
    "@DEGRAAF said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @DEGRAAF said:

here is the link to the Trion Juggernaut VS WWH thread  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/trion-juggernaut-vs-world-war-hulk/6309/  Ok but can Trion juggernaut beat Silver surfer? I wish i could find more of a bios for trion Juggernaut. I cant find a sinle description of the guy, just pictures. "
    Yes , he can .
    And i have already explained who he is . Link "

do you have anything proving he can beat the silver surfer? Its hard to believe he could beat a being connected to the power cosmic
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF: Read what i've written again .
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DEGRAAF

" @DEGRAAF: Read what i've written again . "

i did read what youve written. But i would like to see it on a comic page saying it not just a fan. Im not saying your wrong or that ur lying im just sayin i would like more proof. 

Here is the silver surfers bio straight from the marvel web page. 
    SILVER SURFER 

Powers
    The Silver Surfer wields "the power cosmic", absorbing and manipulating the universe's ambient cosmic energies. He can augment his strength to incalculable levels, and is almost totally indestructible. He can navigate space, hyperspace and dimensional barriers, and can fly at near-limitless speeds on his board, entering hyperspace when he exceeds light speed. He has even proven capable of time travel on occasion. The Surfer does not require food, drink, air or sleep, sustained entirely by converting matter into energy. He is immune to temperature extremes and most radiation, and can survive in vacuum environments such as outer space and hyperspace. He can analyze and manipulate matter and energy, and restructure or animate matter at will, even transmuting elements. He can heal living beings (though he cannot raise the dead), and has proven capable of revitalizing or evolving organic life on a planet wide scale. He can alter the size of himself or of other matter, cast illusions, fire energy blasts, form and manipulate energy constructs, manipulate gravity, absorb and discharge most forms of energy, and phase through solid matter. His senses enable him to detect objects and energies light years away, and to perceive matter and energy in subatomic detail; he can even see through time, and with concentration can achieve limited perception of past and future events in his general vicinity. The Surfer has demonstrated limited telepathic ability on occasion, and has proven able to influence human emotion and sensation.

Paraphernalia
    The Surfer's board is composed of the same impervious, cosmic-powered silvery material as its master's skin, and is mentally linked to the Surfer; it moves in response to his thoughts, even when he is not in physical contact with it. The board is almost totally indestructible, but on those rare occasions where it has been damaged or destroyed, the Surfer has been able to repair or even re-create it. The Surfer can attack opponents remotely by directing the board against them, and the board is capable of absorbing and imprisoning other beings, at least temporarily.  

HULK 
    Powers
    The Hulk possesses an incredible level of superhuman physical ability. His capacity for physical strength is potentially limitless due to the fact that the Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular. The Hulk uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover hundreds of miles in a single bound and once leaped almost into orbit around the Earth. The Hulk has shown a high resistance to physical damage nearly regardless of the cause, and has also shown resistance to extreme temperatures, poisons, and diseases in addition to regeneration of damaged or destroyed areas of tissue at an amazing rate.

The Hulk's body also has a gland that makes an "oxygenated per fluorocarbon emulsion", which creates pressure in the Hulk's lungs and effectively lets him breathe underwater and move quickly between varying depths without concerns about decompression or nitrogen narcosis.

Abilities
    Dr. Bruce Banner is a genius in nuclear physics, possessing a mind so brilliant that it cannot be measured on any known intelligence test.  

Putting those two together while also placing Hulks strength at off the charts levels while becoming a herald seems pretty unstoppable to me

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF: This Hulk has no chance against Trion Juggernaut . You must really don't know anything about Juggernaut , Cyttorak and the power he wields .
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    " @jloneblackheart said:
    which one? "
    Just referring to what could be a totally awesome pic in the OP if not for the incredibly small, not proportional head.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DEGRAAF
    " @DEGRAAF: This Hulk has no chance against Trion Juggernaut . You must really don't know anything about Juggernaut , Cyttorak and the power he wields . "

honestly i dont. I know almost nothing about juggernaut besides he is Xaviers half brother named Cain and once he gets any kind of momentum nothing can stop him. Ive never even heard of Cyttorak, that is why i keep asking to see more comic pages of it. The silver surfer seems unstoppable. I would think he could beat anyone or thing that isnt a cosmic being.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEGRAAF

Silver surfer can absorb energies. Juggernaut moving is like a giant being of kinetic energy, SS should be able to absorb and redirect TJ's energy and motion and use it against him
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEGRAAF said:
    " Silver surfer can absorb energies. Juggernaut moving is like a giant being of kinetic energy, SS should be able to absorb and redirect TJ's energy and motion and use it against him "
    Trion J will kill him before he will do it . Do you how many times people tried to absorb Juggernaut's energy ? He restores it in a minute . Juggernaut ( regular ) couldn't be destroyed even when he had almost no power left , and at that time he was attacked by a blast that could destroy a bunch of planets . How do you think SS can beat THIS Juggernaut ? No way , man , i don't think Surfer will stand a chance against Trion .
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEGRAAF

" @DEGRAAF said:
    " Silver surfer can absorb energies. Juggernaut moving is like a giant being of kinetic energy, SS should be able to absorb and redirect TJ's energy and motion and use it against him "
    Trion J will kill him before he will do it . Do you how many times people tried to absorb Juggernaut's energy ? He restores it in a minute . Juggernaut ( regular ) couldn't be destroyed even when he had almost no power left , and at that time he was attacked by a blast that could destroy a bunch of planets . How do you think SS can beat THIS Juggernaut ? No way , man , i don't think Surfer will stand a chance against Trion . "

lol than i will just leave it at i would really like to see a what if battle between Trion Juggernaut and World Breaker (WWH Galactus Herald)
    Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart said:
    " @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
    " @jloneblackheart said:
    which one? "
    Just referring to what could be a totally awesome pic in the OP if not for the incredibly small, not proportional head. "
    very true.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By joshmightbe
    @TheJuggernautpunch:
    id say galactus and cyttorak are on fairly even terms so given an equal power source and the added abilities of heralds hulk could potentialy beat trion

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.