world war hulk movie??

#1 Posted by svtballa (287 posts) - - Show Bio

they did planet hulk..think they will do a world war hulk?
#2 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Probably. I would watch it.
#3 Posted by Vitality (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubtful. Too many named heroes getting their asses kicked.  

The couldn't get Silver Surfer in Planet Hulk...so I doubt they could get all the other characters in World War Hulk.
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality: Yeah, what was the deal with that? I thought Marvel owned all their characters as far as animation goes
#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
no Fox had the rights to silver surfer through FF ir something like that which is why he couldnt be used in the movie. I think its dumb that it they still couldnt use the characters even in animation.

I think animation and real life rights to characters should be sold separately
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: But if they played that card, why did they let Marvel use Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Deadpool in Hulk vs.?
#7 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
good point. Maybe im wrong thats just how i always understood it. Maybe to make the all those movies they had to pay the rights holders but then im not sure why they wouldnt do the same for that movie.
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: People are strange, aren't they
#9 Posted by Nefarious (20636 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel actually currently owns most of the characters in WWHulk but they could substitute some of the characters they can't use and I'd rather see Hulk vs Thor as the final showdown than Hulk vs Sentry while they're at it

#11 Posted by TypingKira (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

If they did that I'd totally watch it -- i love Amadeus Cho. 

#12 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see them making an animated one. They couldn't pull off live action

#13 Posted by Senturion (146 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe:
It wouldn't work with the hulk vs thor in the showdown because of the relationship between the hulk and the sentry, especially how the roles are reversed where the sentry is losing control and the hulk is trying to calm him down. i can see why you'd think thor would be good though, for exaple the new movie, his involvement in the avengers film but in the context of the story in needs to have The Sentry in it, IMO!
#14 Posted by Kaygan_Sorcerer_Supreme (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by CannotSpellMyName (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kaygan_Sorcerer_Supreme:

Unfortunately that's the trailer for the comic itself, would make an awesome movie though.

#16 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool if there was a WWH animated movie, but I doubt that Marvel would make it...

#17 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Some aspects of it could go into the next hulk movie I guess.

#18 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be pretty awesome. I would definitely go see it a few times.

#19 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

That would be pretty awesome. I would definitely go see it a few times.

I'd second that. Too bad they already gave Planet Hulk happy ending...

#20 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Marvel animation take a snap at doing a WWH movie, it could make any Hulk fanboy dream come true.

#21 Posted by TheCannon (18911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vitality said:

The couldn't get Silver Surfer in Planet Hulk...so I doubt they could get all the other characters in World War Hulk.

No, Marvel could of used him. They just decided to go with Beta Ray Bill.

#22 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a WWH movie in REALLY GOOD, almost Beowolf levels of CGI. Short of that, I'll take an animated movie.

#23 Posted by Vitality (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: "Although the Silver Surfer originally appeared in the comic version of "Planet Hulk," due to licensing issues he could not be used in the film (the same infringements are not on The Super Hero Squad Show incarnation of the Surfer), and so the animators substituted Beta Ray Bill, with the creators feeling he is a powerful substitute who never had an animated counterpart and it was time."

#24 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

I also would like to see a World War Hulk animated movie

#25 Posted by notoverrated (30 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love that, now my hopes are up :/

#26 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to make a WWH cartoon movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.