Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Will there ever be another Hulk movie?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..I think the answer is probably no. Perhaps because the two Hulk films to date scored model Box Office receipts, it seems Hulk is going to be an Avengers member for the foreseeable and nothing more. Its a pity really, seeing as Hulk is one of Marvel's big 5. Also I understand Ruffalo wants to explore the Banner side of the character more and doesn't want to be typecast as Hulk. Again that's a shame when Marvel finally found their screen Hulk after Ed Nortons rather disastrous stint and Eric Bana's stint which was scuppered by the script more than anything.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bezza: haven't you read greggs blog? It's more than likely that phase 4 will revolve around hulk (planet hulk and WWH).

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UMMM that's a BIG NO for a stand alone Hulk film! That because Universal own the distribution rights to all and future Hulk films. So Disney/Marvel are like naaah we are not going to share in the profits with Universal since we own Hulk. Instead will just make Hulk appear in other hero films to capitalize on the character that we own without sharing the profits. Again, I just wish that Kevin Feige would have the balls to just tell the fans the truth. That way we Hulk fans can stop hoping for a solo Hulk film. Remember when in a interview a while back Kevin Feige said " After Avengers 2 we will look into making a Hulk film". Talk about bull$hit to the fans, In the end it's always about the money. I do believe without a doubt that if a Hulk movie were made now it would make between 500 to 700 mil or more but that will NOT happen or ever will. Like I said before on another site. Hulk will be used as Solomon Grundy type character in the MCU, LOL.

I love the Hulk and would love to see what happen to the Leader, Betty, Ross, Abomination and even see down the road She-Hulk, but without a solo film how will that happen? Come on Hulk fans sing along with me- nothin but the cameo's oh yeah!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There will be another one. However I hope it doesn't focus on banner. People want to see the hulk

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bezza

@bezza: haven't you read greggs blog? It's more than likely that phase 4 will revolve around hulk (planet hulk and WWH).

Dude I read the blog but its nothing more than guess work and hypothesising on the part of CV. No one from Marvel Studios has announced anything about Phase 4, they've barely announced Phase 3! Certainly there is nothing on the table confirming we will ever get a Hulk film, which frankly is disappointing, considering Hulk USED to be one of Marvel's big 3 along with Spidey and Cap, before Iron Man came along and stole the show!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bezza: he still is part of the big three, cap isn't that popular.

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: I think Marvel's big three are Spiderman, Hulk and Wolverine

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thedailybagel: Cap is very popular now with non-comic fans I see more Cap shield logo merchandise than anything else.

SuperRifain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SuperRifain

Marvel phase 4 with World War Hulk movie ??? yes :)

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.