wich writer can(or will) bring worldbreaker back?

#1 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

we know - you must piss him off to force him transform into worldbreaker, so ........ post your ideas

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Pak and Peter David, i also hope his new writer mark waid brings him back

#3 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, a lot of fans wanna see one more "PLANETCRUSH"

#4 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull
pak quit writing as i know
#5 Posted by Fifthchild (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody will. It's not realistic to expect another writer to dig up what is, when you get down to it, a pretty obscure addition to continuity of a recent writers work. FWIW though the idea of Hulk as a world breaker or the use of the phrase as shorthand to describe his power seems to have become much more prevalent since WBs appearance. Worthy Hulk was of course named after it, the beginning of Aaron's run referenced Hulk as the Worldbreaker, Amanda Von Doom said he could break the planet in two, Bendis had Norman Osborne say Hulk would destroy the Earth one day in Dark Avengers and I think Waid may have referenced something similar in his interview.

#6 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

in the @Fifthchild
in the second part of your comment we can know that it is still possible to see hulk as a worldbreaker.  but to conclude , i must say that worldbreaker is too powerful form for hulk to stay as in every comic.

#7 Edited by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they only brought it back a second time so they could prove it's within hulk's capabilities to destroy a planet. Honestly I don't think it will resurface unless there is a cosmic threat such as galatcus or thanos returning.

#8 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it's logical.

#9 Posted by Fifthchild (603 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldbreakerhulk said:

in the @Fifthchild: in the second part of your comment we can know that it is still possible to see hulk as a worldbreaker. but to conclude , i must say that worldbreaker is too powerful form for hulk to stay as in every comic.

Its absolutely possible from an in-story perspective but from a practical real world perspective other writers are just going to do their own thing. If they are going to have Hulk get super angry they probably aren't going to bother with the radiation/green energy flying all over the place and its just going to be "really angry, really strong Hulk" rather than "Worldbreaker Hulk". Its possible I just dont thinnk its likely. Its more likely than the "Gamma Math" powers ever being referenced again at least.

#10 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

i sure hope they do so people stop underrating hulk as a whole :(

#11 Posted by notoverrated (30 posts) - - Show Bio

do people have any pictures of world breaker i cant find any on google that look any different.

#12 Posted by worldbreakerhulk (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@notoverrated: world breaker incarnation appears in World War Hulk #5 , incredible hulk #30-#35

#13 Posted by Luster77 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

The worldbreaker persona is an aspect of the HULK....it is up to the writer's tho, how they wish to perceive any of his manifestations becuz in all past stories, Bruce's many different psyches are cannon so a WORLDBREAKER HULK story is inevidible. I'm quite sure he'll have to go beyond that to defeat some other seemingly more powerful foe.

#14 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

yo

#15 Posted by Takao0815 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

WB in his giant form would fit well with the Cosmic Defenders.

When times against a different universe to the threat he is allowed to take care of this. Imagine, just for fun times what is going on in the world when his team mates to pick him.

But seriously, I hope he is not so worn as Galactus.

As a threat that might show up at any time but it is extremely rare, he would do I like best.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.