Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why isnt the Hulk Forum on the Popular Wiki board?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza

..and Storm is?

What? Hulk has over 1,000 topics posted, Storm only 312? Anyone else confused by this?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It tells a lot about what comic vine thinks about the hulk.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ariesxmasters

That's a good question. People on here don't really seem to like the Hulk despite him being a great character.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hate.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Its probably based on total posts, not necessarily topics.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Nobody really likes storm much either

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: I think it's because people know more about Hulk's feats more than they know about Storm's.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Never noticed this , and honestly I am quite surprised he isn't.

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a good question. People on here don't really seem to like the Hulk despite him being a great character.

Maybe but I think part of it might be people being burnt out on the Hulk. These forums tend to go through phases. But it is surprising.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

Maybe but I think part of it might be people being burnt out on the Hulk. These forums tend to go through phases. But it is surprising.

That may be, but on the flip side you should see how just in generally everyone seems to be very "Anti-Hulk" on here. Then again Hulk is not the only character who suffers this they're a lot of other characters who seems to receive a lot of dislike on here.

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually here have Superman on an altar. I've seen say barbarities. Besides changing the exploits of Superman to enlarge. When you are doing is misrepresenting the character.

I do not understand how they can have such hatred for Hulk. When is a great character, top stories and even more powerful than Superman.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I think it sucks, Thor is on the popular Wiki board, but Hulk isn't? Hulk is arguably a more popular and enduring character than Thor and both characters have over 1,000 posts and that means Hulk is one of the most "posted on" characters on the Vine, alongside Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Thor and Spiderman. Oh and guess what, all those characters are on the popular Wiki link! What the hell is Storm doing with a link? She is a B list character at best! Grrr...enough to make this Hulk go green with rage!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

It's probably based on total post count, not overall topics mate, though the Storm forum has less threads than the Hulk boards, they get posted on a more regular basis than the Hulk ones do.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's based on how much discussion goes on per board. While HULK may have more topics, not much discussion happens on it, and STORM, who has less topics made, has a few very tightly knit ongoing threads with all 5 of her fans on CV. I would say that's why STORM is on the Popular Wiki board and not HULK. Her 5 fans converse a lot more than HULK fans.

But then again, this could also be a BS theory of mine because the DAREDEVIL page has one very constant on going discussion thread and he isn't on the Popular Wiki board.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee:

Fair point and yes Daredevil has a really tight knit little community and he isn't on the board.

Admittedly the Hulk forum has gone a bit dead recently, not sure why. Guess its up to Hulk fans to make more of it.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was done at the request of Hulk. When they were going to add him to the most popular Wiki Board, he told them he just wanted to be left alone. :)

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I find funny is this site calls itself COMICVINE but in truth it should be call BATVINE, lol. Just click on to the news and see at least 5 articles on Bats. I love Batman but what about high lighting other hero's from DC or Marvel like- Demon, Shazam, Deathstroke, Aquaman, Doc Strange, Silver Surfer or Namor. Better yet how about high lighting Avengers, Antman and every thing related to them this year, then next year do Deadpool, Batman vs. Superman, Suicide Squad, Capt. 3, Doc Strange and X-Men for 2016. Every week there is something on Batman, man save that for 2016. Could you imagine if Hulk had 5 articles or 1 every week on this site? Comicvi- I mean Batvine would explode with hate, lol. Oh and before someone cry's Batman hate all I'm saying is let's be fair to other heros besides Batman or my favorite Hulk. Give other hero's a chance to be known and shine instead of Batman, Batman, Batman oh I forgot Robin and more Batman. Right now character of the month should go to Aquaman and so far it look like it's going to happen by votes. Let's start seeing other articles about any hundreds of other hero's that exist in DC or Marvel that are less known. On the topic I think Strom should not be there and folks like Wolverine, Ironman or Hulk should be there because they are the best known. Could you imagine if they replaced Batman and put Power Girl there instead? It would be the end of the world, lol.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erkan12
    Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@hulk465 said:

What I find funny is this site calls itself COMICVINE but in truth it should be call BATVINE, lol. Just click on to the news and see at least 5 articles on Bats. I love Batman but what about high lighting other hero's from DC or Marvel like- Demon, Shazam, Deathstroke, Aquaman, Doc Strange, Silver Surfer or Namor. Better yet how about high lighting Avengers, Antman and every thing related to them this year, then next year do Deadpool, Batman vs. Superman, Suicide Squad, Capt. 3, Doc Strange and X-Men for 2016. Every week there is something on Batman, man save that for 2016. Could you imagine if Hulk had 5 articles or 1 every week on this site? Comicvi- I mean Batvine would explode with hate, lol. Oh and before someone cry's Batman hate all I'm saying is let's be fair to other heros besides Batman or my favorite Hulk. Give other hero's a chance to be known and shine instead of Batman, Batman, Batman oh I forgot Robin and more Batman. Right now character of the month should go to Aquaman and so far it look like it's going to happen by votes. Let's start seeing other articles about any hundreds of other hero's that exist in DC or Marvel that are less known. On the topic I think Strom should not be there and folks like Wolverine, Ironman or Hulk should be there because they are the best known. Could you imagine if they replaced Batman and put Power Girl there instead? It would be the end of the world, lol.

But Batman is better than everyone else

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

Because, I am Groot!

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously there are not many thhreads for Hulk because well Hulk fans are probably on other comic forums since this forum is filled with Hulk haters.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bugs are the problem

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.