Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Why Hulk is Unbeatable.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By santaclause113

I will cover two things here:

1. Why is hulk unbeatable?

2. If hulk is unbeatable then why has he been beaten before?

Part 1: Why is hulk unbeatable?

For starters, his power is estimated to be above the celestials
    For starters, his power is estimated to be above the celestials

He withstood winds from vector, and vector's winds has the power to sweep away worlds and move reality
    He withstood winds from vector, and vector's winds has the power to sweep away worlds and move reality

He has destroyed nightmare's dimensional universe
    He has destroyed nightmare's dimensional universe

In his battle with nightcrawler he destroyed the whole dimensional universe
    In his battle with nightcrawler he destroyed the whole dimensional universe

Here it is said that there is no force more powerful than the hulk.
    Here it is said that there is no force more powerful than the hulk.

Here it is said that there truly seems to be no limit to the hulk's strength.
    Here it is said that there truly seems to be no limit to the hulk's strength.

(READ THE SCANS FOR PART 1 AND THEN READ THIS PARAGRAPH FOR PART 2) If I had to list all the scans and feats that prove that hulk is unbeatable, I would be here for a year... So I am just going to go to part 2.

Part 2: If hulk is unbeatable than why has he been beaten before?

The reason to why hulk has been beaten before is because writers don't want to make hulk a boring character. If hulk were to win every single fight he gets into, then he would no longer be an interesting character. People would stop buying hulk comics. A character is no longer fun if he wins all of his fights. For that reason, writers make the hulk lose some of his fights even though hulk should win any fight he gets into.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: Read part 2 of what I said, please. And also, those scans are from a fan-voted cross-over.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: Read part 2 of what I said, please. And also, those scans are from a fan-voted cross-over.

Actually this is not from a fan voted crossover. This was before that. This if from Spiderman and Superman Team up.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:
    @santaclause113 said:

Actually this is not from a fan voted crossover. This was before that. This if from Spiderman and Superman Team up.

It was a fan voted cross-over. And even if it wasn't, please read what I said again.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:
    @santaclause113 said:

It was a fan voted cross-over. And even if it wasn't, please read what I said again.

It was not please learn your history. I don't really care if argue something you obviously don't have any idea on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_and_Spider-Man

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @manchine said:
    @santaclause113 said:

It was not please learn your history. I don't really care if argue something you obviously don't have any idea on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_and_Spider-Man

Still a cross-over so it doesn't count. And once again, read what I said.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the writers deliberately made superman notice the device under hulk's ear, so he could calm him down. what if hulk continued punching and growing in power???? guess what.... superman ass kicked. but nooooooo. superman must be standing. hulk must always be calmed down before he unleashes his unlimited self fueling source of strength......and oww, this post reminds me of another crossover in which hulk kicked superman's ass......fair and square ;)

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Change the thread title to "Why am I a fanboy?" and you're all set.

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would mushroom slap hulks dumbass

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha. Unfortunately you're claiming that a few instances of hyperbole or highest end feats are the consistent decree of Hulk's power, and the much more common portrayals which show him to be beatable are WIS. Wrong way round I'm afraid.

Even your interpretations are twisted - the first scan doesn't even (wrongly) claim Hulk's power to be above Celestials, it simply suggests that energy drawn from him in whatever machine that is could help someone overcome them.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha. Unfortunately you're claiming that a few instances of hyperbole or highest end feats are the consistent decree of Hulk's power, and the much more common portrayals which show him to be beatable are WIS. Wrong way round I'm afraid.

Even your interpretations are twisted - the first scan doesn't even (wrongly) claim Hulk's power to be above Celestials, it simply suggests that energy drawn from him in whatever machine that is could help someone overcome them.

It's not the other way around. Hulk is known to be strongest comic book character in all of history. Only reasons that writers make him lose is because they don't want him to become boaring.

The first scan does claim that hulk's power is aboe celestials. It's stating that absorbing hulk's energy would grant the user power over celestials.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: You must be fanboying? The only person to repeatedly claim that is Hulk himself. And then you're claiming that strength alone would make you win all battles? Riiight...

No, without context all that can be deducted from it is that the manipulation of his energy could be used to defeat celestials. One out of context scan isn't changing anyone's mind.

Do you honestly think Hulk is unbeatable? Just for one example, Thanos has repeatedly showed physical superiority over him, and has easily taken over his mind.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: You must be fanboying? The only person to repeatedly claim that is Hulk himself. And then you're claiming that strength alone would make you win all battles? Riiight...

No, without context all that can be deducted from it is that the manipulation of his energy could be used to defeat celestials. One out of context scan isn't changing anyone's mind.

Do you honestly think Hulk is unbeatable? Just for one example, Thanos has repeatedly showed physical superiority over him, and has easily taken over his mind.

The hulk's strength and durability will most certainly make him win in any battle.

No, it's the actual hulk's energy that will be used to defeat the celestials, not the manipulation of the hulk's energy. The scan is not out of context.

Hulk is unbeatable. Thanos has never really beaten hulk, and whenever thanos has been shown to be physically superior to the hulk, it was WIS. And thanos TPing him is also PIS.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: Are you doing the same thing to Hulk that others are doing to Goku? You can't be serious right now. You're not even using World Breaker like a real fanboy.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: By your logic, anything anyone does must be PIS/CIS/WIS. Have fun trolling, next you'll be claiming Hulk beats the TOAA by punching him.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He still got his ass kicked by the Goddamn Batman.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: By your logic, anything anyone does must be PIS/CIS/WIS. Have fun trolling, next you'll be claiming Hulk beats the TOAA by punching him.

That's not how my logic goes. Calling me a troll wont change the fact that I am right, and no, I don't think hulk can beat TOAA.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: Then why do you think it's bad writing every time Thanos, pretty much Marvel's biggest non-cosmic level baddy, has been shown to be above Hulk? And do you really think Hulk's power surpasses celestials?

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: Then why do you think it's bad writing every time Thanos, pretty much Marvel's biggest non-cosmic level baddy, has been shown to be above Hulk? And do you really think Hulk's power surpasses celestials?

Because hulk is unbeatable for the reasons I have listed in my post. So thanos being above him is WIS. And yes, I do think hulk is above celestials in terms of power.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same guy that tries to convince others that Hulk is unbeatable also made this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-every-single-zombie-in-the-walking-dead-1732006/

i smell a stench of a very bad troll.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same guy that tries to convince others that Hulk is unbeatable also made this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hulk-vs-every-single-zombie-in-the-walking-dead-1732006/

i smell a stench of a very bad troll.

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113: What about the times where he was beat though? He hasn't won 100% of his battles...

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By santaclause113

@w0nd said:

@santaclause113: What about the times where he was beat though? He hasn't won 100% of his battles...

I answered that in my post.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Overmonitor

@santaclause113: Your pathetic attempts to troll people have been noted. 3 separate troll meme posts to respond to 1? You must feel good bro.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By w0nd

@santaclause113 said:
    @w0nd said:

yes i just re read it sorry.

But as soon as the writer comes up with a character and states they are stronger then the hulk (at that point in time) then that's how it is. As soon as they CHOSE to invent someone stronger then the hulk, it negates what you or I think. They have complete control over who they want to be strongest at that point in time....

Just because you and I or anyone else doesn't want to accept this story or character doesn't mean it didn't happen. It's a comic where powers go up and down all the time, especially hulk who's strength is 100% dependent on his personality and anger. Some days he wakes up smarter and nicer than usual and he is getting beat up by gamma monkeys and cat men.

You are picking and choosing examples, although good ones, the fact you don't want to include his loses is concerning.

There is a different between PIS, like, spider-man beating him by dropping a cement truck on his head.. and someone being made up and designed to be stronger and then beat him. They created the new character JUST to beat him, at that point it's not PIS because the stats they made up for new guy are better than hulks...

I think the word PIS is used in the completely wrong context at times.

"I made up this new character, he is stronger than hulk"

this new character doesn't count, it's PIS

"why is it pis, i gave you reasons why he is stronger, and he is new, so his backstory is 100% in my control"

"It's PIS because no one is stronger than hulk and no one can ever be"

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @w0nd said:

yes i just re read it sorry.

But as soon as the writer comes up with a character and states they are stronger then the hulk (at that point in time) then that's how it is. As soon as they CHOSE to invent someone stronger then the hulk, it negates what you or I think. They have complete control over who they want to be strongest at that point in time....

Just because you and I or anyone else doesn't want to accept this story or character doesn't mean it didn't happen. It's a comic where powers go up and down all the time, especially hulk who's strength is 100% dependent on his personality and anger. Some days he wakes up smarter and nicer than usual and he is getting beat up by gamma monkeys and cat men.

You are picking and choosing examples, although good ones, the fact you don't want to include his loses is concerning.

There is a different between PIS, like, spider-man beating him by dropping a cement truck on his head.. and someone being made up and designed to be stronger and then beat him. They created the new character JUST to beat him, at that point it's not PIS because the stats they made up for new guy are better than hulks...

I think the word PIS is used in the completely wrong context at times.

"I made up this new character, he is stronger than hulk"

this new character doesn't count, it's PIS

"why is it pis, i gave you reasons why he is stronger, and he is new, so his backstory is 100% in my control"

"It's PIS because no one is stronger than hulk and no one can ever be"

Strawman.

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol,Hulk can be beaten of course,even if Hulk has unlimited strength.Superman can also be beaten believe or not.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@w0nd: You are arguing with a known troll/alt account. This guy is so salty he literally made several dozen alt accounts and they all got banned, before you go any further with him know that this poor soul has nothing to lose anymore and will drag everyone down to his level if he can.

Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think one punch man beats em all :D

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6 said:

lol,Hulk can be beaten of course,even if Hulk has unlimited strength.Superman can also be beaten believe or not.

Lol hulk can't be beaten.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By santaclause113

@w0nd: You are arguing with a known troll/alt account. This guy is so salty he literally made several dozen alt accounts and they all got banned, before you go any further with him know that this poor soul has nothing to lose anymore and will drag everyone down to his level if he can.

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@atheistknowledge said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santaclause113 said:
    @atheistknowledge said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GoodBoy6

@santaclause113 said:
    @goodboy6 said:

yes he can but not in a physical fight.only Thor can match him in strength.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6 said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @goodboy6 said:

yes he can but not in a physical fight.only Thor can have match him in strength.

Hulk >>> Any Thor

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GoodBoy6

@goodboy6 said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @goodboy6 said:

yes he can but not in a physical fight.only Thor can have match him in strength.

Hulk >>> Any Thor

Thor stalemate Hulk for an hour in a physical match.they couldnt move one another.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Anyone who has a physical form is fair game to be beaten by Hulk

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Hulk is definitely the strongest there is, but he is beatable lol

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6 said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @goodboy6 said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @goodboy6 said:

Hulk >>> Any Thor

Thor stalemate Hulk for an hour in a physical match.they couldnt move one another.

WIS

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
    @santaclause113 said:
    @atheistknowledge said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By santaclause113
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.