Who would win in a fight? Hulk or Abomination?

#1 Posted by NovaUniverse (104 posts) - - Show Bio

In a head to head fight, considering both of their powers, who would win?

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio

As with all of their previous encounters it can go either way, Hulk generally wins the majority tho because his strength can increase as he goes while Abomination's stays pretty constant.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be in the battle thread, oh and hulk would win

#4 Posted by NovaUniverse97 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I would argue for the abomination,as if his strength increased with anger like the Hulks I would believe Abomination would win with his superior intelligence.

#5 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Hulk win every time they fight?

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi: its about 70/30

#7 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

No offence, but why make a thread of a fight that's not only been done, but been preformed in the comics and cartoons numerous times. Hulk ofcourse, Abominations almost never wins. Hulk ofcourse, but I gotta give you credit I'm suprised this isn't locked.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24897 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy: Abom did kick the sh*t out of Grey hulk before accidentally fixing the problem preventing him from turning into Savage Hulk

#9 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@PurpleCandy: Abom did kick the sh*t out of Grey hulk before accidentally fixing the problem preventing him from turning into Savage Hulk

True true. I'm sure they are about equal, sometimes Abomination wins. Although as rivals Hulk leaves Abomination looking like a blessing

when compared to semi-evil incarnations such as World War Hulk, or the gamma-emitting Hulk.

#10 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination one the first time. Then lost...every..single...fight...afterwards.

This should be a lesson for Emil Blonksy; don't pick a fight with monsters with thicker skin than you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.